Author: Sarazhu1984

Do you think you are REALLY customer? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-26 14:17:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-5-26 14:11

by the way,customer are customers they hold the master card in the business game.
only way you won't lose is to show them ur pure professional,knowlege ,talent,smart in doing  sort  of things. ...

:)En will try my best.
also good luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 11:01:21 |Display all floors
I meet this kind of things in friday .A customer shout at a servicer without  excuse.Sometimes we should give corresponding respect to them.As god,we must act with responsibility

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 11:06:05 |Display all floors
Sarazhu1984 has polite manner,good english and skills.I am curious what kind of people will be angry in front of you.May he is too arrogant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 12:00:13 |Display all floors
We have the customers who are quite arrogant and unfriendly. However, we also have the customers who are very polite and respectful, especially there is one customer, he is really funny. Almost every time I talked with him about the business by Skype, he would be raged by my questions. However, when we finish the talking, he would be very polite and say that what I say is ok P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 12:17:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by teamosnow at 2010-5-31 11:06
Sarazhu1984 has polite manner,good english and skills.I am curious what kind of people will be angry in front of you.May he is too arrogant

yeah you are right,I am thinking why they cannot behave a little politely and I just need a little.
Now I am tryting to change myself .I will use more soft voice to speak to them even though they behave unfriendly.
They do not want to make progess but it does not mean i should follow they fall behind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 14:25:32 |Display all floors
I agree with you.
Sometime, i am supplier, somethime, i am a customers. I undergo what you refer to the above. But i always help my client and supplier devlope their product level aand quaulity to make these accord with our standard, code, technology requirement and contract, of course, including client's reuirement!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 14:40:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sharon78 at 2010-5-31 12:00
We have the customers who are quite arrogant and unfriendly. However, we also have the customers who are very polite and respectful, especially there is one customer, he is really funny.:lo ...

You are lucky to meet a good customer.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.