Views: 10419|Replies: 53

Do you think you are REALLY customer? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-25 09:25:38 |Display all floors
Because we are suppliers and you are customers we must be lower than you.
You said because you are our customer we must pay attention to my tone to talk to you but you do not need.Why?I  am human being and I still need respect.
Have you remembered once there is any issue you can shout at us and said we should afford all resposibility.
Even if  you made mistakes that is not yours and  is ours we have to afford that loss.
Is it reasonable?
The society is really crazy?
How can we survive?
perhaps i am still young and not mature in others' eyes.So I can not manage to deal with that.
No even though it is like that I still plead to say if you can consider respecting me.
Thanks all of the cusotomers and when you read this thread you can change your mind  a little.

PS:The customers are from China and actually most of my foreign customers are ok.

[ Last edited by Sarazhu1984 at 2010-5-25 12:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-25 09:54:05 |Display all floors
Because your products are not competitive enough, are not the unique, so people can buy it everywhere.

If you own a patent product , for example, you have a treasure basin which can duplicate a lot of treasure, you are the Queen.

When I was ill, I went to a very experienced doctor of traditional Chinese medicine. In this sense, I was his customer, because I paid he money. But I had to make an appointment for a month ahead.  He is confident of his professionism, and has a lot of patients everyday.

I hope you would get my point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-25 10:24:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-5-25 09:54
Because your products are not competitive enough, are not the unique, so people can buy it everywhere.

If you own a patent product , for example, you have a treasure basin which can duplicate a ...

hi ilearnabc thanks for giving me a response.
yeah,you are right . in some way i do agree with you.you analyze in another angle
but do you know i just wish and want they can respect us a little and do not use a strong tone to talk with me.if you were a customer will you think it is very hard?we have cooperated with them for a long time but all the time they always show they are superior to us.Why?we reply on each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-25 10:33:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Sarazhu1984 at 2010-5-25 10:24

hi ilearnabc thanks for giving me a response.
yeah,you are right . in some way i do agree with you.you analyze in another angle
but do you know i just wish and want they can respect us a litt ...

I do show my respect to others, who provide services to me.

The problem is that it is easier to change yourself than to change others. So, change yourself first.  How to change yourself? Improve your products, your EQ, etc.
If you are kind to your rude customers, and make friends with them, maybe they will treat you better.

The world is unfair. There are always different people. Some are kind, some cruel, some generous, some harsh.  

I also told my boss that I need mutual respects when his requirments were not rational. I didn't worry that I would lose my job.

You do have right to choose your customers, if you don't worry about lose your buiness.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-5-25 10:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-25 10:43:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-5-25 10:33

I do show my respect to others, who provide services to me.

The problem is that it is easier to change yourself than to change others. So, change yourself first.  How to change yourself? Im ...

:)thanks for your respect,
Change is not as easy as your saying.
Making friends,i would like to but is really impossible.
we keep in touch only because of business.There is no friendship.Do not be naive.
yes the world is unfair.Ok i accept so i tolerate but you know my toleration is also limitted.
If i were the boss i am not afraid of loosing this customer.
but i am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-25 10:51:10 |Display all floors
I wouldn't like to say that is impossible in the world.

You se.ll  your products out, which also contains your extra service, your patience, your personality.  Why are there some salespersons can who se.ll    out a lot of goods every month, while other cannot  for the same products in the same company?

Think about how to apply our EQ and IQ at the same time.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-5-25 10:58 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-25 10:54:12 |Display all floors
There is friendship between customers and salespersons.  You talk to a person who has emotions, but not a machine.

When you don't know, you would say it is impossible.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-5-25 10:55 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.