Views: 8846|Replies: 17

2000 girl students strip off pants to protest school's management [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-24 11:49:09 |Display all floors
Almost 2000 girl students in a girl middle school of South Taiwan, stripped off their pants to protest the school's too strict restriction on their clothes on a day of  March, 2010

Accoring to the rule of this school, students are not allowed to wear short pants, except during the physical class and they have to keep the zip of sport coats no less lower than the same position as the  second button of school uniforms.   
To protest against the rule, about 2000 girls, pre-organized by text to collectively and simultaneously stripped  off their pants on the playing field during a  ceremony of rising flag.
Of course, these girls have weared  short pants under the long pants which were stipped off.

In some other middle and high schools of Taiwan, there are some rules to regulate the hair and wear of students.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-24 11:54:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-24 13:11:00 |Display all floors
Short shorts?
Blame it on whom?
MTVs??
Movies?
the fashion today?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-24 13:16:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-24 13:19:56 |Display all floors

#1 Well that's the type of education and.....

indiscipline you get when you apply westernized style ways!

This would certainly NEVER happen in mainland China! Those students wouldn't had been allowed to go to school wearing shorts....for starters!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-24 13:20:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-5-24 11:54
The restrictions do not seem undue to me. When my parents went to school girls had to wear dresses that were no higher than the knee. They were made to kneel on the floor and if the bottom of their ...

maybe the modern students are more likely to show others their sexy body

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-24 13:30:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.