Author: flywtihwing

Why do so many Chinese girls change their hair color to brown [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-8 14:12:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by oemrgg at 2010-7-8 13:06
[and some chinese girl maybe just want a change,try something new.it's a no wonder thing.]
If girls like changing their appearance often, do they also like their boyfriends or husbands to change t ...

how about if they don't have a husband or a boyfriend?maybe they dye the hair just for meeting a boyfriend.
dye the hair and change boyfriend's lifestyle,how can u relate the 2things.i don't get it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 14:20:21 |Display all floors
I mean:If girls like changing their appearance often,(they are easy to get bored seeing the same things) do they prefer to have boyfriends or husbands who like changing styles often? If their future boyfriends always keep the same look, those girls will be bored. Will that be bored enough to leave their boyfriends is another question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 14:54:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by oemrgg at 2010-7-8 14:20
I mean:If girls like changing their appearance often,(they are easy to get bored seeing the same things) do they prefer to have boyfriends or husbands who like changing styles often? If their futur ...

maybe will,maybe no.it is true that this kind of girl exist.there is no exact answer.
but i don't think the love will change just because someone didn't change their appearance often.
actually i don't think it's love ,it's definitely  just for fun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 10:26:38 |Display all floors
ANYBODY who dies their hair a color that is not their natural hair color is guilty.  This includes Whites, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, etc....

Many many White women dye their hair blonde and let me tell you that it is a MYTH that many Whites have naturally blonde hair.  Most White people in America have brownish hair.  how do I know?  By examining the men.  Men are less likely to dye their hair and most of them had brownish hair.  The same is true for women, except that MOST women dye their hair so you can never tell their real haircolor.  

I bet more women in America dye their hair than women in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 11:17:47 |Display all floors
Just let it be.

Choose what you like.
Everyone Debates, the Earth Ends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-8 11:08:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Mandy J at 2010-7-8 10:45
This question is really boring.it seems like you ask why chinese start eating beefsteak.
it's not about keep the natural hair color at all.Everyday id a new day.people is changing,not only hair co ...

Agree...even I have never changed my hair color, but I like seeing changing, as long as no harms to other people..

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-9 12:12:42 |Display all floors

Life is colorfull

If everyone keep their hairs in black, it's so bored, somebody dye to other colors will make our life more colorful, if me, prefer to orange.
Enjoy life everyday

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.