Author: flywtihwing

Why do so many Chinese girls change their hair color to brown [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-5 13:40:39 |Display all floors
I am a Chinese girl. And I've never change my hair color ,just keep dark. I think it's OK to change your hairstyle and hair color, as it can bring you new image ,new life. So... maybe...I will have a try after this summer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 12:35:07 |Display all floors
because they want to make dye chemical factories keeping production. they want the rivers and oceans fish eat chemical residue. they never dive in the sea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 13:53:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-7 14:26:42 |Display all floors
  1. Why do so many Chinese girls change their hair color to brown
Copy code

....because it's fashionable all over East Asia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 03:42:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-6-23 10:00
The black hair is one of their best natural assets some of them are having eye OP's too to make them look more like Europeans.

Its their choice but personally i think they should keep their natu ...

Eye operations are not to look like Europeans.  Have you forgotten that Blacks, Hispanics, Natives, Indians, Arabs, and SE Asians ALL have big eyes?  Do you think White people hold a monopoly on big eyes?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 10:45:28 |Display all floors
This question is really boring.it seems like you ask why chinese start eating beefsteak.
it's not about keep the natural hair color at all.Everyday id a new day.people is changing,not only hair color.
and some chinese girl maybe just want a change,try something new.it's a no wonder thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 13:06:45 |Display all floors
[and some chinese girl maybe just want a change,try something new.it's a no wonder thing.]
If girls like changing their appearance often, do they also like their boyfriends or husbands to change their styles too?
[Why do the red or brown hair become a fashion in Asia, especially Japan, ROK, China] this is the question of the first post no one has answer.
If they like to change hair color, why not purple green blue not in fashion?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.