Author: flywtihwing

Why do so many Chinese girls change their hair color to brown [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-23 10:00:03 |Display all floors
The black hair is one of their best natural assets some of them are having eye OP's too to make them look more like Europeans.

Its their choice but personally i think they should keep their natural identity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 12:18:46 |Display all floors
i think these girls and women are affected by the fashion style in other western countries. as reform and openning up, our country has had more conncetion with other countries all over the world, especially the United States and European, both in economy and culture. this phenomena is the result of that. Chinese girls and women want to show their personality to others by doing the same as foreigner do, but they don't learn the essence of their behavior.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 12:35:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-23 13:09:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flywtihwing at 2010-5-24 11:14
i can't remember when Chinese girls started to change their hair color to brown or red。
Anyway, the hair colors of the girls and boys, even senior women,  are more and more abundant.
The most po ...

why? we want to change all the time,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 01:23:45 |Display all floors

Variety

A country open to the world needs variety.   Now the world become more and more as one and I don't think it is only Chinese girls like to dye their hair.  Woman all over the world will follow with the fashion.  In your eye, black hair may be the most beautiful part of Chinese girls but please allow others look at it differently.  Long times ago, no one dye hair but make the whole country as uniform and no variety but now people open their mind and accept new and different things.  It is really a good sign and will not stay in the way that individual look at but as a part of the whole world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 01:53:03 |Display all floors

why did you ask such a stupid question...

love to answer other questions you might have but not this one  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 16:01:36 |Display all floors
it is personanl choice ,but i do not like this, i like the girl with their nature hair colour,because nature is the best beauty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.