Author: Sarazhu1984

How far are you from your ideal partner,love and family? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-28 11:26:04 |Display all floors
Do you think you can fall in love with another again when there is a guy still in you heart? there is a sentence just like: some people will never fall in love because of the wrong guy they loved.  It's a long process that I could not make a change to accept another one.  Love is so complicated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-28 11:32:40 |Display all floors
I did not have an ideal partner until now. I think he maybe in the Mars now. He is so far from me that I even did not know who he is

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-28 11:41:07 |Display all floors
:) I really hope that I could find my true love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-28 12:02:52 |Display all floors
confuse what is true love hope there is

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-28 13:12:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amuyaima at 2010-5-28 12:02
confuse what is true love hope there is

you never had one?
or refuse to have one?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-28 13:26:17 |Display all floors
really  ?   in my opinon i think the right person will wait for you  somewhere, when she walks you will catch her immediatily .if not she will dispears right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-28 14:46:51 |Display all floors
what you want is only a business about yourself.The world looks cold sometimes  because  of  you have too much love . looking  forward to a true love likes looking  forward to a perfect world ,it aways makes you feel bad.poets die of  that daydream.BUT people are aways  full of love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.