Author: chinawatcher

HK election aims to pressure Beijing for democracy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-17 16:42:49 |Display all floors

Re: Pro-dictatorship

Having been to this forum for a week, I began to realise a number of people here are extremely pro-dictatorship. Now i do not have a problem with that. Rather, I very much would like to know the reason why. Therefore I would be grateful if all those pro-dictatorship/communism people enlighten me on the basis on which you support a dictatorship model of government. And by that I don't mean state all the "bad things about democracy". I mean state all the "good things about a dictatorship". Perhaps only then I can start understanding how [some] chinese people think.

Thank you very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-17 17:00:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinawatcher at 2010-5-17 16:42
Having been to this forum for a week, I began to realise a number of people here are extremely pro-dictatorship. Now i do not have a problem with that. Rather, I very much would like to know the re ...

Good question, you should start an own thread about this. But I fear all those ranting about how bad democracy is won`t have much to say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-17 17:04:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-5-17 08:54

You welcome!

Now go and plan your next Hong Kong street disorder anti-Motherland march, you HK bookworm dimwitl   

The fact that you fail to offer any comprehensive reasons demonstrate that your words are just empty.

The fact that you ask me to join the anti-Motherland march means that you ask me to support Hong Kong independence. Thus, you are a separatist, advocating the fall of China. HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!

I hereby declare war on anyone who advocates separatism of, not only Hong Kong, but also Taiwan, Tibet and Xinjing. I believe in ONE CHINA.

p.s. if you do live in China, well beware, you may be arrested soon - since you just ask me to join anti-China march in hong kong. Bye bye and have fun in jail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-17 17:09:21 |Display all floors

RE: Alex2010

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-17 09:00

Good question, you should start an own thread about this. But I fear all those ranting about how bad democracy is won`t have much to say.

Yer - I just see Kbay's reply is just a brunch of empty insult instead of laying out proper logical reasons. To be honest, when you really think about it, a dictatorship is not without pros - say efficiency is one of them. I don't understand why these pro-China people choose to offer a brunch of insults rather than actual reasons. Perhaps, the majority of the Chinese people are still very much uneducated. This leads me to think that China is by no means ready for a democracy. For its people are still very sick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-17 17:11:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-17 17:16:39 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-17 17:18:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.