Author: wetac0s

China should NOT help the EU/Greece [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-14 15:04:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-5-14 05:37

Wow, you're really getting hot and heavy over this issue even though you are not from europe.  I just shows that your loyalty lies in the EU and not Asia.  

I can say whatever I want - you h ...

We all work for CIA and Mossad, thought that was already clear to you guys. And we are definately better paid than 50cent a post. We deliver better results after all.........^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 16:16:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-14 15:04

We all work for CIA and Mossad, thought that was already clear to you guys. And we are definately better paid than 50cent a post. We deliver better results after all.........^^

I'm Mi5 not 9 to 5 - sorry big fan of Spooks :p

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 16:19:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by verdane at 2010-5-14 16:16

I'm Mi5 not 9 to 5 - sorry big fan of Spooks :p

I`m BND and MAD, but considering that we "Anglos" are all the puppets of almighty US of A we just can say we work for CIA and Mossad (coz Mossad and NWO are the same....or how was it again?)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 16:43:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 17:01:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-5-14 07:37
Wow, you're really getting hot and heavy over this issue even though you are not from europe.  I just shows that your loyalty lies in the EU and not Asia.   ...

You and your schadenfreude, you really don't understand.

I don't wish economic chaos on anyone, Europe, America or Asia.
I hope for peace and prosperity for all, unlike you who wallows in the idea of chaos in those countries to which you direct your ethnic hatred.

Like I said, you really are a stupid, uneducated, racist b!tch.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 17:19:36 |Display all floors
the kind of arrogance that Wetty shows is precisely what happens before a great fall.

I don't wish it on PR China either. But it is going to hurt.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 22:15:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-14 16:19

I`m BND and MAD, but considering that we "Anglos" are all the puppets of almighty US of A we just can say we work for CIA and Mossad (coz Mossad and NWO are the same....or how was i ...

I suppose so, but I do rather like the spooks tag line. CIA sounds fun though, you get those funky looking earpieces and shades. Or is that just the men in black?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.