Author: wetac0s

China should NOT help the EU/Greece [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-14 00:26:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 01:22:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-5-14 00:26

And you should go fcuk yourself  

Is it a girl on your avatar? What kind of shampoo is she using?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 02:38:17 |Display all floors
It's pretty obvious since the IMF gave China a bigger role, they want China's money.  They have not directly asked for help (Western countries never admit they need help from developing nations), they demand it and expect the world to fall to it's knees and give them what they want.  

Btw, it's obvious many western members here have an agenda.  Some people may even work for western institutions or organizations who do not have China's best interest in mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 03:17:44 |Display all floors
And if in the future they formally ask for China's help, China should refuse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 05:11:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-5-13 11:21
China should NOT help the EU/Greece

I really hope China stands as far away as possible from this EU crisis. ...

You really are a stupid, uneducated, racist b!tch.
If you don't understand what's going on around the world, then best not to comment on it all.

Greece, Germany and the EU will go on having their little dramas and working out their problems.
It wont affect fcukwits like you.

You should be more worried about what motivated Chinese people to run into kindergartens and hack innocent kids to death, or why the stickers on influenza vaccines are more important than the safety of the vaccine itself.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-5-14 05:23:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-5-14 05:11

If you don't understand what's going on around the world, then best not to comment on it all.

Greece, Germany and the EU will go on having ...

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 05:37:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-5-14 05:11

Greece, Germany and the EU will go on having ...

Wow, you're really getting hot and heavy over this issue even though you are not from europe.  I just shows that your loyalty lies in the EU and not Asia.  

I can say whatever I want - you have no right to silence me.  According to you europe doesn't need China's help, so why are you even lashing out at me if you trust Europe's ability to help themselves?  

All I am saying is that China should not get involved in the EU crisis. Do you have a problem with that? What organization do you work for by the way?

[ Last edited by wetac0s at 2010-5-14 05:41 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.