Author: ruotong

why get married?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-27 08:38:26 |Display all floors
Marriage is God's command

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 10:46:37 |Display all floors
When I was younger, I think marriage is the outcome of love. Now I think marriage is the outcome of legal protection. Oh, am I being cynical?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 14:38:37 |Display all floors

Don't we all?

I'm a freshman.But that's true that get married is a moral rule of human community.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-27 17:08:16 |Display all floors
sometimes things turn to be real funny..
www.sortofopinion.com

rumors..gossip..hot pictures

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-13 20:02:17 |Display all floors
I couldn't believe more than any before that marriage is an art since I became one in it. Now I find that man and woman have much more differences than that I could imagine although we have been in love for more than three year. In this situation, we have to sit and negotiate,then one of us compromise to some extent, and then life goes on. Everyone is unique in the world. And we have shortcomings and fault. So we must learn to be tolerant and optimistic, because you chose him or her, you should believe, insist and love your choice. That is so called life.

[ Last edited by wblpansy at 2011-3-13 08:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-16 08:02:29 |Display all floors
Being together isn't enough.  A couple who want to show to each other how much they want to be together for always need a commitment - it may be psychological - but it works.  When you get married - it is forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-16 15:42:02 |Display all floors

It is someting about the dignity

marriage just a process everyone will experience in your lifetime,sometimes you may be married just becase love,but i think most people got married just becasue they want a parter or they want a children.Nowadays many people got marriage oleder and oleder just because they want freedom and want  to focus on their caree,but at last they are forced to marry somebody because of the social an family pressure.I do not think marriage is necessary.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.