Author: flywtihwing

Will you go to the Expo or just Watch it on TV or online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-14 12:26:36 |Display all floors

TV

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-16 15:47:34 |Display all floors

i wont visit the exp again

last time i went to the exp,so many people.i was just waiting all the time.i was so tired,my feet nearly broke down.lol,so i dont want to go there anymore.most of my classmates just want to come shanghai to visit it,i pursuade them not to go.lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-18 02:38:33 |Display all floors
english chat super group:46343144.welcome to join!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-20 09:19:49 |Display all floors
It is totally different to feel the Expo on site and watch the programmes on internet, just like visiting the Eiffel Tower through google earth. You should go to the Expo first to feel the vast and majestic pavilions first, then seat in front of your net-book for watching the programmes. Otherwise, you will never actually join Expo.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-20 20:33:23 |Display all floors
maybe sometime i will attend shanghai EXPO, i think shanghai expo is rare in my life, maybe i only meet once, i do not  miss.
other hand , i attend expo  that i will know about foreign cultures and life and customers. i thins it i is nterating for me ,for my life.
would you  think about  my opinion. welcome  to put up your points, thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-28 09:35:21 |Display all floors
I have come back  from The Shanghai World EXPO. Though  most of the time I waited  a long time for the pavilion which i wanted to look ,but i feel very good after i did ti .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-1 20:58:57 |Display all floors
lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.