Author: flywtihwing

Will you go to the Expo or just Watch it on TV or online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-3 12:26:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flywtihwing at 2010-5-1 18:45
2010 Shanghai world EXPO has opened, thousands of visitors rushed into the theme park for a real experience. these visitors don't care about the crowded environment to experience it
But some of o ...

all that extravagant display of fireworks? the massive human resources in an aim to please and show off to the world community while hundreds of thousands gets killed in earthquakes upon earthquakes and still life goes on as usual just as it has for thousands of years?

yes, in the past, i might find pride in expo 2010, but after the earth quake and then more earthquake again and equal devastation results, in other words no change to ensure that the public's suffering is at a minimal in the events of natural disasters, expo 2010 is definitely not my piece of cake...

but, i still give my country a big thumbs up in areas as national defense and in science and technology because, in these fields, she is indeed a nation to be revered and to envy...

one thing i desperately hate about expo 2010 is this: the still [one world one dream theme] that china is naively burying its head in the sand with like an ostrich... man!!! i can just see the giggles in the faces of these westerners seeing how silly we are about life and, i can envision it now --   lou jing and her folks back in the serengeti having a field day and taking deep pride in herself and her chinese heritage -- if you guys follow my drift that is...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-3 18:00:56 |Display all floors
Will visit the Expo end of this month....hope it won`t THAT busy the day I visit.....4 hours waiting to enter 1 pavillion would be too much for me.^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-5 16:45:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by swin_gggl at 2010-5-3 08:46
My comment have gone/disappear  ?  why.....

were U naughty???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-5 22:15:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-3 02:00
Will visit the Expo end of this month....hope it won`t THAT busy the day I visit.....4 hours waiting to enter 1 pavillion would be too much for me.^^

Christ! That's like waiting in line in one of the dozens of entertainment venues at Disney World, Orlando, in the height of summer under a blazing sun and in 40 degree heat so No Thanks! I'd much rather hit cool air conditioned slot floors of Stanley Ho's fantasy world and live life to the fullest instead of abusing myself over some over hyped cultural relic as a pavilion in an expo site be it the Brit, French, American, or Chinese pavilion.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-6 10:28:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flywtihwing at 2010-5-2 10:45
2010 Shanghai world EXPO has opened, thousands of visitors rushed into the theme park for a real experience. these visitors don't care about the crowded environment to experience it
But some of o ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-6 11:18:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-6 11:31:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jordan_c_fan at 2010-5-6 11:18

;;
The correct attitudes of Chinese when attending the Expo is to treat their experience as a learning process and education.   The Shanghai Expo shou ...

Thxs,

a Well thought Marketing strategy
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.