Views: 3619|Replies: 1

Buy a car or share a car? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-29 10:36:46 |Display all floors
if you have a car do you want to freely share it with someone who's going to the same place with you? someone in beijing drives others to the same destination every day free of charge. he isn't a taxi driver and the car is his private property, but he thinks that it's a waste of space and environment to have only person in a car. so when he has chances, he would like to share his car with others, some are totally strangers.

do you want to the same thing? or if you don't have a car, do you dare to sit in a car in which the driver is a totally stranger? comparing with a taxi drive, the driver doesn't charge you, but do you think you'll be cheated or hurt by him before you decide to be driven?

people don't trust each other in our society, and many tragedies happend every day. for me, i don't dare to accept the help of the drive, i even seldom take the taxi. i feel the bus and the subway are the best, although they may be affected by attacks sometimes...
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
33.33% (1)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
66.67% (2)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-13 17:08:02 |Display all floors
First of all, i don't have a car at present and i can't afford a car in the short run.  But in my view of point, if i had a
car, i will only share with my friends or someone i am really familiar, for strangers, i don't dare to share with thecar, i am afraid of meeting a freak.
I prefer to choose the public transportion rather than sitting in a stranger's car,  i am afraid to be kidnapped or
cheated, the society is full of danger anywhere. You can never be more careful with this. If i got a friend's car, i will pick up without any hestiation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.