Author: expatter

"Thought Police Muscle Up in Britain” [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-30 21:36:13 |Display all floors

ibid

There is constant social engineering to mold everyone for Utopia. Thus, for example, in Autumn 2005 BBC3 television aired a three-part series by Hard Cash Productions named Gypsy Wars.  It contrasted a local woman and tinkers who had invaded her land, reversing the roles as we would normally experience them.  

The Cultural Marxist mentality holds that our traditional view of the world is pathological - until they correct it for us. So Gypsy Wars modelled us according to what they think are our stereotypes.  We were cast as the tinkers - to reform our views and change our character.  Of the Gypsies, no young men were shown because they would be aggressive and threatening.  

Village life was not shown because that is appealing, and viewers would sympathise with the woman.  The woman herself was selected because she is not typical of rural people but a bit eccentric and could be set up as the aggressor when really, of course, she was the victim. This is television re-structuring our thoughts in accordance with a Cultural Marxist ideology.

It is Frankfurt School Television, a monopoly broadcaster constructed through years of advertising industry vacancies only in the Guardian.  Applicants with the wrong attitude don’t even see the ads, never mind send in their CVs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-30 23:44:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-30 20:30

Welcome to the wonderful World we Germans live in.......

Bad there too hey?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-30 23:48:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by verdane at 2010-4-30 23:44

Bad there too hey?

If you dare to criticize for example the lacking will of immigrants to integrate you will be labeled a Nationalist,Racist/Nazi....It sucks. But fortunately I escape this most time of the year^^

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-30 23:49:40 |Display all floors

verdane

You as well?

Seems it is what you cannot say.

That runs a democracy.

Maybe a frightening truth here somewhere.

That we all feel.

But cannot say out loud.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 00:39:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-30 23:48

If you dare to criticize for example the lacking will of immigrants to integrate you will be labeled a Nationalist,Racist/Nazi....It sucks. But fortunately I escape this most time of the year^^

Our Prime minister has just discovered to his own frustration that this sort of approach doesn't always go down so well with the people who vote him (or more likely wont vote him) into office

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 01:05:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-30 23:48

Really, I never had any problems doing so,

and for what I heard, there are Quite a few Gentleman in the east, who would not mind to do so either, although I always prefered, not to meet them.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 01:08:45 |Display all floors
OT: Nothing new, the UK has become somehow retarded,
I mean, quite understandable, considering THAT cuisine,
OK I don't want to hurt anyone, London really IS a great place to go eat,
as long as you avoid anything british.
:)
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.