Author: wetac0s

China lifts ban on people with AIDS from entering country [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-30 02:51:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yasawakic at 2010-4-29 19:55

I'm really astonished of reading such stupidities. It says a lot about how backward conception are here....

One more time I'm sorry, the first AIDS danger for China are from brothels  ...

Yes, everyone knows China already has AIDS and that it can be spread by locals at this point.  But in the beginning, who do you think brought AIDS into China?  AIDS has been around since the 1950s.  The very first case in China did not occur until 1983.  We have to ask ourselves who brought it in?

And it is certainly not just the locals who visit brothels.  About 40% of the customers I see in those "barbershops" are foreigners.  Visit the foreign dormitories of any major Chinese university and you will find young western men bringing a new Chinese girl into their room every other night.  I have seen this first hand.  

Not to mention the HUGE sex tour industries all over Asia which cater to foreigners.  You can't brush that under the table.  Every few months I read a news story about a westerner getting busted for a child prostitution ring in Asia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-30 02:53:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-4-28 11:42
China has recently lifted the ban on allowing foriengers with AIDS/HIV to enter the country.  I personally think it is a bad idea.

I agree 100% your sentiment.

A really stupid bad decision!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-30 14:59:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-4-30 02:51

Yes, everyone knows China already has AIDS and that it can be spread by locals at this point.  But in the beginning, who do you think brought AIDS into China?  AIDS has been around since the 19 ...

OH MY GOD......Aids has been arround since 1950??? How were you able to pass highschool?!  Aids was first discovered 1981.

China’s first AIDS case was reported in a traveller from abroad who subsequently died in Beijing in 1985. In the following five years a small number of further cases were reported among foreigners and Chinese, who were infected overseas or by imported blood products.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-30 15:28:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-30 14:59

OH MY GOD......Aids has been arround since 1950??? How were you able to pass highschool?!  Aids was first discovered 1981.

Again  another gweilos spinner & liar

AIDS 1975, NEW YORK on a pair of gays
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-30 16:07:25 |Display all floors

Reply #18 caringhk's post

SOUTH AFRICA is the main target - it's their lifestyle habit........

but it help Malaya latex dip condom, glove industry!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-30 16:11:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-4-30 16:07
SOUTH AFRICA is the main target - it's their lifestyle habit........

but it help Malaya latex dip condom, glove industry!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

we shld also thx Austin here

who buys plenty of Condoms

to Protect Xilareen
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-30 16:11:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-30 14:59

I have to correct myself...Aids has been arround in CENTRAL AFRICA in a small area 1950.... I give you that point.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.