Author: tamson

Meaningless human rights dialogue between US and China. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-29 06:14:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Judy_Zhu at 2010-4-27 17:30
I think we are really lack of human rights and democracy to some extent currently. But I agree with that 'the understanding of Human Rights lies on the history and ideology the differenc of which c ...

Judy, would you be insulted or feel be-littled if I suggest that me and you should get together for a talk about your masturbati0n habit?
Surly you would be right in believing that wank!ng in the privacy of your own house is your human right!
Right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-30 09:47:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-4-27 06:32
Excerpt:

Full Text of Human Rights Record of the United States in 2009

English.news.cn   2010-03-12 16:25:30

IV. On Racial Discrimination

Racial discrimina ...

Very true post.  As a minority in america, I can attest to the validity of this post.  I am so glad to see China stand up to evil americans because in all honesty, america is an evil country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-1 08:59:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamson at 2010-4-23 12:04 AM
US and China has held human rights many times before, but the divarication still exists.  This dialogue is more like a posture to show that US and China have calm down and the tension is loosed.  

they should bring in the world court and make it a trial of war criminals.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.