Originally posted by swin_gggl at 2010-4-30 09:06

COFFEE HAVE NO NUTRITION

just a bread can solve the lunch ...

but coffee gives the OOMPH to Stay awake
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-4 13:48:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiaoniang at 2010-4-29 15:38
I cook for myself, and there are still some bothers.

it is bout 6:30 at least when i back home after work, when dinner is finished , it should be 8:00, but you must clean the kitch, when everyth ...

& also u forgot to add u felt so heaty from the fires & exercises during yr cooking wars
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-5 12:23:15 |Display all floors
I used to bring lunch to working place in the past two years.That is cooked by myself.But I perfer to eat outside,such as go to dining-room or "Taiwan Jialeyuan".Sometimes i like cook in my home and can get achievement feel.Also it is great.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-22 20:35:23 |Display all floors
I work in a factory which is far away from my home, and the factory is located in the remote countryside, So, it is imporsible that we go out to have lunch in the noon. additionally, we have only half an hour's rest after work in the morning, even if there are restaurant around my factory, we have not enough time to go out to find lunch. we have lunch only in canteen in my factory day after day. I have worked in the factory for six years, but the chefs are still the same group, so the meal changes nothing from the time when I entered the factory. I have been very distaste it, but I have to eat it, otherwise we are hungery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 21:17:22 |Display all floors
there is only one canteen around our company,so i have no choice,thankfully,it is free and not  too bad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-10 10:17:53 |Display all floors
i cook for myself  everyday even though i get home very late, i think it is more  nutritive and healthy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.