Author: wetac0s

Chinese: Different ethnicites united into One [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-22 23:39:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-4-22 12:33

I think the Party doesn't wholly share your superstition as regards what each ethnic indidivual looks like because they invented the ethnic ID's for every Chinese citizen, and Han just happens  ...

Sorry but, the mitochondrial DNA of Han Chinese increases in diversity as one looks from northern to southern China, which suggests that some male migrants from northern China married with women from local peoples after arriving in Guangdong, Fujian, and other regions of southern China.[22][23].

This suggests that there is an obvious intermixing depending on the location.  Southern Hans mixed with the southern locals, while northern Hans mixed with the northern locals.  If you knew anything about Chinese history, you would know that China has been conquered and overtaken by many different Asian ethnicities throughout China's history.  The mongolians used to rule China under Kublai Khan, and  30% of Han males are related to Genghis Khan and therefore part mongolian.  Do you understand?  DO I need to make it more clear?

Hui includes Uigher, which my great grandmother was.  I would know more about this than you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 23:43:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-4-22 12:37
13: Doesn'tmy reference to HUIS accurately reflect the truth that Chinese are relatively ethnically homogeneous people?

The few that intermarried with Arabs and Persians became a new and distinc ...

Don't even compare Africans to Hui's!  Africans are a completely different race from white.  Hui's are asian, which is the same race as Chinese.  Since you are a white south african, you must have a very twisted view of race and what racism is.  

You think that White is a united race of europeans, americans, australians, and canadians.  But you seem to think Chinese can be broken down into different races to serve your own agenda by creating hatred and conflict.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-23 00:25:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-4-22 23:43
You think that White is a united race of europeans, americans, australians, and canadians.   

Oh my!  When has the white race ever been united?  Just look at europe's history!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-23 00:49:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-4-23 00:25

Oh my!  When has the white race ever been united?  Just look at europe's history!

Actually the last guy talking about "race" i remember was Hitler. I was really surprised,if not shocked, when i first came to this forum. Race,race,race.....so much racism. I haven`t  seen this word been used my whole life as often as here. "Race" or the German translation "Rasse" is seen as something bad. It still disgusts me how it is used here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-23 01:38:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-23 00:49

Actually the last guy talking about "race" i remember was Hitler. I was really surprised,if not shocked, when i first came to this forum. Race,race,race.....so much racism. I haven` ...

This discussion is not about race, but ethnicity.  I would like to eliminate the notion that there are different races in china altogether.  I also believe that people should stop talking about "race" in China, or Asia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-23 01:47:10 |Display all floors

Reply #21 Alex2010's post

Make your own Assumptions about the Members doing so.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-23 08:33:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-23 01:49
  1. Actually the last guy talking about "race" i remember was Hitler.
Copy code

What a strange statement. Long after Hitler died race questions were popular among the KKK and still are among some arch conservative Americans. Do I have to say Rush Limbaugh? Also remember South Africa where until 25 years ago apartheid was the main ingredient of national policy. Race questions are actually mostly discussed by white people and far less by other races. Sad but true!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.