Author: wetac0s

Chinese: Different ethnicites united into One [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-21 23:55:42 |Display all floors

you dont have 2B a star...

and surely you and I aint no movie stars, and what we are is what we are but the WEST has a good laugh at us for not able & capable of distinguishin amongst us asians (who the heck cares what their inside joke is anyway)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 00:04:27 |Display all floors

Reply #1 wetac0s's post

totally wrong!

Han are of pure blood and have to keep their blood pure. Ask your friends communistsec and joeching!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 07:39:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-4-22 00:04
totally wrong!

Han are of pure blood and have to keep their blood pure. Ask your friends communistsec and joeching!

Do you know what "han" means?  Han's are a mixture of many different ethnicities - basically a mutt.  Pureblood "han" means nothing because Han's have been intermixing with everyone around China for thousands of years.  Don't you ever wonder why a pure Han person can look siberian, uigher, japanese, or lao and still be "han"?  My family is a good example of that.  

I think they should just eliminate the word altogether because Chinese is just one big intermixed ethnicity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 09:52:48 |Display all floors
Thxs weda  for the updates

How can gweilo Bern or any understand that

gweilos never lived in Da Lu b4
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 12:52:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-4-22 12:29

I like the 'things' Chinese were mixed in with! Vinegar? (that shows someone's sour grapey attitude); sugar? (makes for sugardaddy chaserettes, perhaps), salt (spawned at least one poster by th ...

Ease up there Seneca, I know you and Wetaco don't often agree but we don't need to go personal here too.
Let's all some restraint when we post our ideas, we can learn from one another much better if we stay calm and rational.

Don't make me stop the car

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 14:36:41 |Display all floors
I have to say the anglos are more diverse. For example they have some genetic link with the Egyptians. On the street of London, you see many Egyptians selling kabeb and they often ask people to taste their kabeb source, claiming that they may find their anglo brothers in it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 15:51:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovethemho at 2010-4-22 14:36
I have to say the anglos are more diverse. For example they have some genetic link with the Egyptians. On the street of London, you see many Egyptians selling kabeb and they often ask people to tas ...

some anglos like to ask others to taste their "anglos little brothers "
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.