Author: xuyaoni

Finding Boyfriend / Girlfriend in internet? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-22 06:03:16 |Display all floors
Well, Internet is a great way to meet interesting (and sometimes not-so-interesting or dishonest, even crazy) people. When it comes to love, I think it is possible to find some very good people on the web. Those people may be too shy, too busy with their careers, etc etc to find the right ones in their everyday lives. The biggest challenge, I think, is having unrealistic expectations. There is almost always a good reason for people being single, especially long-time single. Sometimes the reason is good for you (like busy career), sometimes there is something about that person that you will not like once you meet him/her. One never knows! ;)  There are real treasures in the web - and real disappointments, even frauds, too. But if you're careful and give them a chance - why not try?

A good Chinese friend of mine once told me that she shall never even try to find a boyfriend/husband using the Internet. Why? Because she did not believe that one can find love that way. But why not - really? Who can tell where our "right ones" may be? Or how we can find them? If we close ourselves from opportunities, we may lose our greatest chances...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-23 10:29:32 |Display all floors
Internet is one of ways to look for friends or lover, but remember , It's only the way, the process of getting along with each other should be effected in real life.
Only by face to face, we can know and see each other clearly.

Also many swindlers make use of internet , which was, is and will be reported by TV,Newspaper.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-23 14:50:44 |Display all floors
Russian women scammers are worst of all you should see the emails ive had from these fraudsters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 11:10:23 |Display all floors
Finding Boyfriend / Girlfriend in internet must be careful enough .
first must understand each other before
then if you want to meet each other the first time,you had better go with you friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-26 03:07:01 |Display all floors
I think there are way too many creeps on the Internet (seriously, just read some of the posts on this forum). I think meeting people through friends of friends, family, or associates--that's the best way to go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-26 09:25:04 |Display all floors
If you use MSN as a chatting tool, please join in and there are plenty of singles in this group!  
China daily members MSN group:
group156117@msnzone.cn
Chinadaily Forum MSN GROUP:group156117@msnzone.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-16 22:12:57 |Display all floors
Why not find bf or gf using internet dating site...i think all the singles getting to 30 become kind of nervous of not having yet partner...so they look in internet, but maybe not in an effective way...
I would definitive try it if i were in that situation, and i have friends that have been sucesfull

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.