Author: xuyaoni

Finding Boyfriend / Girlfriend in internet? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-18 23:37:36 |Display all floors
Just  careful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 00:16:00 |Display all floors
Generally the nature of love has nothing to do with the way it is in! However, of course, it is more efficient and more possible to succeed to love somebody face-to-face rather than imagining what the other one looks like!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 01:41:42 |Display all floors
Its for desparate people looking for something that just isn't there im afraid. Its also full of swindlers fake photo's and people who misrepresent themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 03:53:10 |Display all floors
yes, you are right, i thought exactly like you. But once i talked to a friend of mine who used this kind of dating pages and i asked her how could she be sure that the people are honest, how can she trust that what they say it is true? She told me that it could happen that someone is not being honest, but she said that generally the people are honest because they all have the same interest, and soon or later if you are interested in someone and he lied to you, you are going to find it out. And she said also that for some good agencies you have to pay, so for that reason the people use them in a good way....she was lucky, that磗 all what i can say about this issue...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2010-4-19 05:36:17 |Display all floors

Online dating

I met my wife online, (she is chinese) when we chatted we did not lie, only told the truth. When we met we found yes we did both tell the truth, we married after 5 days of meeting eachother, we have been married for 2 years, we are very happy together.

When I go to work I miss my wife, when I go to university I take her with me. We don't like being apart from eachother.

Dating online does work, only if you tell the truth. I put my wife first and me last.

I have found that a Chinese degree means nothing in Australia, i have to send her back to secondary school so she can have the same job she had in China. Rudd changed the rules.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 06:30:58 |Display all floors
i do not think so 。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-19 06:46:32 |Display all floors
Well then you got lucky but there are far more failures than successes and it usually costs the men big bucks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.