Author: xuyaoni

Finding Boyfriend / Girlfriend in internet? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-18 16:40:25 |Display all floors

sure ~Y NOT?

An  advantaged of internet friendship is that no one care about  who you are  ,thought you are chief hu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-18 16:42:54 |Display all floors
Well i don磘 know whether it is easy or not, but i know that among my acquaintances i have three couples (already married) that happened to meet in internet. I was quite fascinated ....so it happens...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-18 16:51:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xuyaoni at 2010-4-18 16:17
Hi Canada_man, thanks for your opinion. But let me just tell you that i completely disagree. Just look even in this forum how many people are looking for boyfriend or girlfriend....
And how many p ...

qq = quickie quickie. I think it very bad.
Internet is only used for smart people for educational purposes. Nothing more and internet make mind thinking bigger and better.
I not believe people in this forum look for "quickie quickie".
Central Party against qq and quickie quickie.
I therfore follow my leaders and NO quickie quickie . . . OK?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-18 16:54:00 |Display all floors
maybe it works,who knows what will happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-18 19:39:28 |Display all floors
i have a chinese friend on his thirties getting frustrating because he has no girlfriend, and his parents put much pressure on him because he is supossed to marry at this age. He has been looking for a girlfriend in internet and in the real life but with no success so far....so i just told him to use one dating agency to try it, but somehow he is reluctant to do so.....i can not understand the reasons. I am not in that situation myself but i think that if i were i would deffinitely try it, because it has many advantages...or not? what do you think?..
I am myself european and in Europe it is a common practice, so it makes me very curious to know what you chinese think about it?
and i mean to find a serious relationship...not other things like canada_man suggested...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-18 21:46:36 |Display all floors

good idea

that is a good idea.
but people can not believe others in the internet in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-18 21:49:38 |Display all floors

Go for it but with caution

People l;ive fast paced lives these days and it is harder to meet someone. You might be lucky and meet someone by chance and live happily ever after. But those fairy tales do not happen to often. We spend a lot of our lives online working, emailing, downloading photos and going on social networking sites. So why not use the internet to find love? Its better than cruising a bar and picking up some slapper.

On the other hand people can be false on the intenet and be who ever they want to be. But use your gut instinct if you do not trust the person or he/she seems to good to be true then they often are. For all the bad experiences people have there are a lot of good ones. A good friend of mine used a dating website and is now getting married.
a dream is only a dream because you have not made it reality yet

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.