Author: polaris1120

Chinese workers abused by Microsoft? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-17 17:41:39 |Display all floors
Your cover is blown to kingdom come and you are as bare and naked as hell could be. We all know now who you are and what you are. You are what the Chinese would say: "You hang out a goat head but you sell dog meat". Your type would lay over a pool of water to let your foreign masters work over you so that their white shoes don't get soiled. What you won't do to be in your masters' good book? For a penny more there is no limit you will stop at just to please your masters. And Bill Gates is China's hero!!!! How? What else you don't sell? It is China's bad luck if you are Chinese! You are either really very sick in your head or without a doubt you are a out right born running dog! You don't have to twist the story around. For your own good, hope your licking days be over soon. And for goodness sake, don't turn around and put the blame on China every time things don't work well with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 18:01:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 18:33:57 |Display all floors
All said and done, you are a bloody nuisance and a babbler! You are not worth my time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 18:46:43 |Display all floors

Alta White Teeth

Can anyone tell me ,Why china workers abused by microsoft. .I did not read this new.....China is very Tecnologies country.....I have to know this ........

Alta Whitening  

Nitro Force

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 19:45:19 |Display all floors

Reply #25 carsexmarsh's post

Refer to thread # 18.

Chinese factory in Microsoft probe

By Wang Xiang  |   2010-4-17  |  NEWSPAPER EDITION SHANGHAI DAILY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 19:59:27 |Display all floors

Reply #23 Desaview's post

".........otherwise it is known as information Imperialism.............................and other forms of Imperialism."

Don't make my toes laugh. If you are run out of excuses for your foreign masters it would be more sensible for you to keep your gap shut instead of making yourself a faggot fart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 21:50:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.