Author: polaris1120

Chinese workers abused by Microsoft? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-16 09:49:04 |Display all floors

If I sound like I speak in riddles...

... it would be advised to read up on the Labor Movement in Detroit in last century - then you will understand.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 11:28:30 |Display all floors

Reply #2 JFenix's post

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-4-15 19:06

Bill Gates = the devil.  seriously...

According to Desaview, Bill Gate is not only his hero but China's hero. How he derives at such conclusion is anyone's guess. Besides, China has too many heroes.  For instance, those PLA soldiers who undertook the famous Long March were/are the real heroes of China and certainly not Bill Gates, unless of course, he was also one of those in the Long March! For what he is worth, he is the richest man in the world but he has not singularly contributed anything to China. On the other hand, Li Ka-shing though less wealthy than Gates, has contributed much to China. Yet, for Desaview to place Bill Gate high up on the pedestal in China is indeed not only mischievous but is doing it with self interest and a hidden agenda. Wealth alone is not the only criteria for hero worship!

Originally posted by Desaview

at 2010-3-26 03:02

no wonder Bill Gates is a hero in China and..........

at 2010-3-26 23:58

I  like Japanese....with the unity of the Japanese...

they can solve any problem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 13:19:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 20:54:10 |Display all floors

Reply #10 Desaview's post

Originally posted by Desaview at 2010-4-16 13:19

Bill Gates is still a great guy and Japs are still great people.....................

harsh working conditions at a factory in China that makes products for the US software giant.................. this is ridiculous ..................maybe dog should work in a coal mine..............

So, according to you, only Chinese are dogs and are only fit to work in harsh conditions? What are you? A RUNNING DOG? Are you to mean that "US software giant......." is not capable of treating the Chinese workers harshly as reported and as claimed by you; whilst only Chinese workers can be subjected to be treated badly by their own kind? Then again, by your own words, you have indicated without a doubt that you are too willing to sell your soul to become the defender of the wealthy! When a person of your kind is so willing and ready to part with your soul, there is nothing you won't sell or any person you won't betray for the sake of some personal monetary gains or worst, may be just for a dime!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 21:36:18 |Display all floors

<sigh> Bill?

Thought the discussion was about Labor Unions, yes?

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 22:20:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 22:57:23 |Display all floors

More like a 50cp...

... trying to burn out a thread with possible legs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.