Author: polaris1120

Do you want to visit N. Korea? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-17 04:59:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-4-17 04:54

defending yourself is useless. Asian ultras just *know* that you are hypocrite, just because your skin is white.

well well, you are so deeply indoctrinated that you even don't realise it. Ch ...

Um...yeah...

Where did this come from?

I've never heard of any churches that were anti-asian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 05:02:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-4-17 04:59
Um...yeah...

Where did this come from?

I've never heard of any churches that were anti-asian.

ask timbatu and joeching. All churches are deeply anti-Asian. All. The main characteristic of Christianity is anti-asianism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 05:47:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-4-17 05:02

ask timbatu and joeching. All churches are deeply anti-Asian. All. The main characteristic of Christianity is anti-asianism.

I would be interested in finding a church that was like that.  I've heard of some freaky ones before, but not one that was anti-asian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 07:46:29 |Display all floors

Reply #28 joeching's post

Learning the truth about N. Koreans and N. Korea are 2 very seperate issues. I doubt any of us would speak ill of the N.K folks, the ordinary proletariat. I do think many of would gladly speak ill of the NK leadership regime.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.