Author: polaris1120

Do you want to visit N. Korea? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-13 13:59:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2010-4-12 05:02 PM
i don't quite understand it. people can be organized in china's northern province to visit N. Korea years ago, then what does mean by only granting it as a travel destination on Feb? Does that mean ...

i was there last year, and experience much the same as u did, but with a big difference.

i skip the stardard indoctrination tour -- on purpose, just to show my fellow western travellers it's not really that big a deal as they like to tell everybody and jeer about it.

instead, i got a chance to talk to some local people, understandably one of english speaking guides.  we exchange very freely and i sense 0 hostility toward americans.  they r more into families, while we, politics and all the nonsense about "kim being an emperor, sort of".

i ll say to all americans.  just leave these helpless people along.  they v suffered long enough.

here is my video clip for north korea:

*NORTH KOREA WELCOMES YOU!
ht tp://ww w.yo utube.co m/watch?v=ABdoNc6kN54
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 14:01:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-4-12 05:08 PM
Why would anyone want to go to N. Korea?  They hate everyone and believe in racial 'purity'.  It's like the damn nazis except for the fact t they are not trying to take over other countries.
Let t ...

stop spreading lie, free or no free speech.  well, this is definite a case for censorship.  where r u desa?

go read the book "MELTDOWN" by mike chinoy of cnn, beijing, and u ll be straightened out.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 14:05:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-4-12 05:31 PM
I heard  that a cuban diplomat that visited was almost lynched when he tried to show his family the city.  

Yeah....who wouldn't want to go to north korea?  lol

I would probably end up dead with my blond hair and blue eyes.  

Let them starve in their own hatred and racism.  The world doesn't need them.

jfenix, finally u r showing ur true color -- a thorough bred mob.

check out how much fun i had with my north korean friends:

*korean friends
ht tp://w ww.yout ube.co m/watch?v=GcScZI3Wllo
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 14:09:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-4-12 05:52 PM
Uh huh....they hate americans.  

It's the racism I don't think I could live with.   I like the multiculturalism I live in.  
Couldn't imagine a country that prides itself in racial purity.
No  ...

u should just sign the independence pack with me, if america start a war with north korea.

here is some required reading on north korea u must do.  i just hope deep down u still have that kind feeling toward china as u r now having with n.korea.

MELTDOWN BY WAY OF DEMOCRACY

The book, MELTDOWN, by Mike Chinoy, described the story of "when George W.Bush took office in 2001, North Korea's nuclear program was frozen and Kim Jong Il had signaled he was ready to negotiate.  Today, North Korea posseses as many as ten nuclear warheads, and possibly the means to provide nuclear material to rogue states or terrorist groups.  How did this happen?

Although the world is convinced that North Korea "cheated on its international commitments", the Bush administration actually cheated on the Clinton administration here within America, and the National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice and the Secretary of State Colin Powell groups within the Bush administration itself cheated on each other, not to mention that the Bush administration cheated North Korea so bluntly out of an Agreed Framework based on "no hostile intend"  that it made Kim Jong Il mad enough to build the nuke bomb that he tried everything not to do it.

One former Heritage Foundation scholar described:"You didn't have to believe North Korea paranoid to believe you had been screwed over and over again."  Another veteran State Department analyst, "They realized they were being jerked around, even as everyone else was accusing them of jerking others around".  This finally brought a Geogetown University's Asia expert to conclude: the North wanted agreements with the United States that are "'election-proof'... agreements that will outlast a change of presidencies."

The final statement of the book stated: "It was, by any standard, a catastrophic failure of America diplomacy."

But what's really been happening to the entire world is that we are suffering a meltdown by way of democracy.

MELTDOWN -- NOT IN NORTH KOREA,
             BUT IN AMERICA'S DIPLOMACY

As one with long experience in the Vietnam War--first in Washington, D.C., as we slid into the abyss and later as a CIA officer in the provinces surrounding Saigon--I am deeply concerned by the American establishment's tendency to demonize antagonistic foreign leaders we do not understand. Kim Jong Il of North Korea is now being subjected to the same ridicule that we applied to Ho Chi Minh of North Vietnam for years. We now see "Uncle Ho" as a man who was not necessarily our enemy--but that perspective came too late to avoid war and its tragic ...

Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-2-1 08:12 PM
Why not tell us more about his works? Some examples of American lies?

i have only read first and last part of the book MELTDOWN.   this is a must read for anyone who want to understand how american diplomacy works.  the last sentence of the book stated:

"It was, by any standard, a catastrophic failure of American diplomacy."    everywhere in the world, america's "increasing pressure have invariably produced the opposite of the intended effect".

Ameican behaviors, especially by the "Bush administration had led the North (korea) to conclude that, even as Washington demanded irreversible steps toward denuclearization, the United States had proven incapable of taking its own irreversible steps to ease the North's insecurity."

..."You didn't have to believe North Korea paranoid to believe you had been screwed over and over again."

..."the North wanted agreements with the United States that are "election-proof"... agreements that will outlast a change of predisdencies."
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 14:14:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by packapaca at 2010-4-12 09:21 PM

According to the Mossad office in Frisco ....... Joe sells the NK's second hand computers Made in China ...... shipped from the USA ....... with the IBM logo.

Polaris, I don't like the NK's ...

i did help the north korea financially, but because the tension instigated by the america monkey at her gate, i could only get in with tourist groups.

u ll hear much more from me on n.korea.

well, it's like the trip my wife took to israel and palestine.  her conclusion is:"jesus should never have been born."
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 19:11:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-4-13 15:44
i could only get in with tourist groups.

So, basically that means, you saw a few hotels and statues.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 19:12:26 |Display all floors

Did you buy flowers for $5 USD to lay at the feet of the statue of Kim?

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.