Author: Notfear

Why many chinese girls likes to behave like little girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-13 02:48:14 |Display all floors

what on earth

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-13 02:52:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sarah_cn at 2010-4-13 02:48

did i know who ur in the first place? no.

did i know ur first name in the first place? no.

did i know u have "autism" in the first place? no. it doens't interest me. it doesn't ...

Oh,

Chao Ren VFP

[ Last edited by 1584austin at 2010-4-13 02:27 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 02:52:55 |Display all floors

peeping voyeur

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 13:42:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Notfear at 2010-4-12 23:41
I was wathcing TV programs, singing contests,  TV commercials, how those girls smiling, jumping, running and dressing as little girls. I guess all those girls are in their 20s+  but why to behave i ...

what you saw is in tv entertainment programme I guess you were misled by that.
there are some girls in reality who wants to be little girl in that way they can gain more love and attentions from ousiders or from even boyfriend.as you know weak party can gain more than stronger one
sometimes that little girls kind of behavior won't work somehow.
i am in manager postiion,one ex colleague guy (he was fired for some reasons) used to complain to me about office gl played too much as a little girl in front him(we called shua die) and he said he can not stand a mature woman behaved like 6 yrs old girl.
Yeah I dislike that kind of behaviors too.
From another hand,noone like to grow elder esp.for some superficial women,they do not have security in their hands as when they lose youth,they could probably lose the whole world.
that is my opinion on that.

[ Last edited by greatlady at 2010-4-13 01:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 14:03:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-4-13 13:42

what you saw is in tv entertainment programme I guess you were misled by that.
there are some girls in reality who wants to be little girl in that way they can gain more love and attentions fr ...

thank you for your comments

what i hate is fake personalities

fake woman, playing as dumbs

we need those strong women like those who support our soldiers the last century's wars

women with courage, women with determination

women where we can count at any moment

NO those silly skiny dumbs women holding "hello kitty" handbags or dressing as school girls

they could looks pretty for chinese men but they weak in appearance and in brain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 14:14:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Notfear at 2010-4-13 14:03

thank you for your comments

what i hate is fake personalities

fake woman, playing as dumbs

we need those strong women like those who support our soldiers the last century's wars

wom ...

sometimes the culture backgrounds could influence everyone in each and different aspect.
If I dare to say that the Chinese men don't like strong or even stronger women  they could probably all stand -up to against me. ..well,I see the louder voices would not tell the truth.

From the couple life view,if the woman is stronger enough the man would be called " qi guan yan";
From the company management position's view ,how hard it is for a woman to be in managing position esp.in state-owned enterprises?
From the government,have you ever seen a woman in higher rank position or will be our nO.1 leader in next decades?

NO,YOU WOULD NOT WITNESS THAT FROM OUR SOCIETY.

Glad to see,the revolution still continues...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 14:16:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sarah_cn at 2010-4-13 02:52

obviously is also ur "entertainment";

peeping a woman's private body parts is also part of ur entertainment;

u sick fcuked up lunatic.  u know no shame. do u?

look like you did  not have good dream last night.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.