Author: polaris1120

Google doesn't expect other firms to stand up to Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-13 10:02:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 10:05:52 |Display all floors
Not as much as I would like.

But at least there are inquiries.  If we were in china it would be a banned topic.
No one could question the government at all.

I'm not going to play which country is better.  I'm just talking of free speech.  Something enjoyed by many countries in the world.
That is a gift for the people and we will fight for our right to keep it.  I would rather die than to give up free speech.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 10:05:54 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 10:09:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 10:11:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-13 10:02

Well what gives you the right to tell Chinese what is good for them? Why are ignoring Desa's points? Answer them if you can.

I haven't ignored his points.  I have answered them.

It's unbelievable to think that censorship is 'for the good'.  Censorship is to hide the truth and treat citizens like children.  I haven't been a child in a long time now and I don't care to be treated like one.    But hey, make you're own minds.  I'm just defending google and free speech.  Why?  Because I know how great free speech is.  It's not about the government - it's about freedom of fear from the government.  I don't have to be afraid when I criticize policies of my government.  I can protest.  I can say and learn about anything I want to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 10:12:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 10:13:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-13 10:09
But at least there are inquiries.  If we were in china it would be a banned topic.
No one could question the government at all.<<<

You support a government that is suspected of sabotag ...

Look - I know all you guys think it was an inside job - it was.  But not by our government.  It was done by assholes living here for years from saudi arabia.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.