Author: polaris1120

Google doesn't expect other firms to stand up to Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-15 01:36:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-4-14 20:46

-

I really understand the sentiment of you and the other poster. People do not believe in your Ghod are considered mentally ill in the US.

I talk to people like you in the US. You truly th ...

I don't believe in the christian god and I don't believe in your paranoid stories.

Homeland security knocking on your door because you are athiest?  

That's some funny ---- right there timbu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 16:04:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-4-14 23:01
I do not believe in God. If my existence makes you fear, it is your problem. You tear down your own faith because of your observations. I do not care what you believe. But do not preach your Ghod   ...

You seem to be the kind of freak hiding in his basement, seeing government conspiracy everywhere....just like the guy in "die hard4"^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 16:14:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-15 16:16:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-15 16:14

No wonder you had trouble replying to people's posts and out of your depth in threads with any kind of intellectual pretence.

A "Die Hard" fan.

Wahahahahahahaha

While your responses are sooooo deep. Remember the saying with the stone throwing and the glass house?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.