Author: polaris1120

Professor with two children is sacked [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-13 19:51:58 |Display all floors
Over 2,000 politicians breach one-child policy in China.

Beijing, July 8 (PTI) -

Over 2,000 politicians, lawmakers and 1,968 officials in central China's Hunan Province have breached the nation's one-child family planning policy between 2000 and 2005, the state media reported today.

The Hunan Provincial Family Planning Commission said that 21 national and local lawmakers, 24 political advisors, 112 entrepreneurs and six senior intellectuals have also violated the mandatory norm.

A total of 1,968 officials in Hunan have violated the one child family norm, …

h ttp://w ww.encyclopedia.c om/doc/1G1-166171523.h tml

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 19:57:01 |Display all floors
Over   2 , 0 0 0  p oliticians breach o n e - c hild p olicy in China.

h t tp://w w w.e ncyclopedia.c o m/d oc/1 G1-1 66 17 15 2 3.h t ml

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 20:14:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-4-13 19:39
I think that this is highly unfair. As long as he pays his fine, he shouldn't be penalised further. I also read somewhere that now, foreigners who marry Chinese folks can only have 1 child too. Not ...

Can`t be applied on foreigners married with Chinese. Even if they try, just give birth in your homecountry and don`t give the kid the Chinese citizenship. I won`t pay any fine. They can stick it up their arse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 20:40:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-13 20:14

Can`t be applied on foreigners married with Chinese. Even if they try, just give birth in your homecountry and don`t give the kid the Chinese citizenship. I won`t pay any fine. They can stick ...

If I have a child with a Chinese woman, I'd want him/her to have a dual nationality even if they're not recognised by the Gov't here in China. I think it'd be extremely hard for China to implement such a law and would make this country even less of an attractive destination to work/live in.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-13 21:20:41 |Display all floors
In a thread on abortions in China, I couldn't help but notice the number of people mentioned in the article who had up to five children.

AFAIK, the one child policy is an urban policy and can still be ignored with the payment of a fine.

Down in Guangdong, it certainly seemed that couples had more than one child.

Finally, this professor has openly criticized the one child policy and highlighted his thoughts in writing.

One wonders if by doing this and then having a second child, if this is seen a direct and open challenge to the government.

As opposed to couples who have two children and keep it low level.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 21:25:02 |Display all floors
The professor is "schizzo" by publicly opening his mouth !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 21:26:48 |Display all floors
Can he not speak through his nose instead ?

schizzo !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.