Author: wetac0s

Why do asian women want to be tall? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-12 15:10:33 |Display all floors

Wetacos #24

"""I like my small nose, slanted eyes, and high cheekbones."""

How about the boobies ??
Can you fill with them ........ two standard western caring, loving and caressing hands ??

If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 15:11:23 |Display all floors
asian men women both want to be tall,that just show we think taller is beautiful (or strong as for men).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 15:15:59 |Display all floors
Packa...sheesh.

Wet has posted some things that are not just a diatribe and you say something silly like that?
C'mon, lets not lower ourselves to that grubby level.

I am glad that Wet is proud of her body and self image, it is something that many women struggle to do. I get quite angry when I see skinny little waifs pouting at themselves thinking they need to lose yet more weight, I get upset when I see women who would be beautiful if it were not for their self doubt.

Women and men should love themselves for what they are, if you are a little bit shorter than others, be happy that you can sit comfortably on a bus seat. If you are taller be happy that you can see a little further.
If you are plain faced be happy that you will be appreciated for what you carry in your heart and if you are beautiful, share that beauty with others through loving deeds and kindness.

I am lucky to be as confident of myself as I am but even I sometimes think, what if.......
Then I realise that all I have is natural and I appreciate it more. If only others could do the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 15:24:33 |Display all floors

Vorgal, I just slapped twice my....

....... """two standard western caring, loving and caressing hands"""

for  writting such a message....
If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 16:09:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by esmarika at 2010-4-12 11:20 AM

male genes passed on to female offsprings probably...
it would be so if in your daughters case.....

Men's X gene combine with female's X gene to have daughter

Men's Y gene combine with female's X gene to have son'

I can't see any birth without the passing of Male genes into their off springs especially it plays crucial role in sex determination of the child

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 16:12:43 |Display all floors
like mother like son.......

like father is speckled, son is spotted
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-12 16:17:23 |Display all floors
I have no idea bout this.Mybe like:fat is beautiful in the Tang Dynasty.but vice versa now.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.