Author: polaris1120

Should KFC appologize? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-10 12:12:43 |Display all floors

Reply #26 dragon1958's post

it's cheap protein.......
Rmb 20 for a meal with 300gm of meat, you only get a meal of starch, vegetable at a Japanese restaurant!!!

THAT'S VITAL..

HA HA HA

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 15:43:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ThankoPan at 2010-4-8 20:17
Shi!t food outlet KFC would not have dared to carry out this stunt in any Western country!

The arrogant and racist tendencies of this Americans company are reaching the sizzling point!   

When fake coupons are used, (meaning customers were effectively engaging in fraud), then I would expect any company with any commonsense, would shut down the promotion until the problem could be sorted out.
These fake coupon situations may well have occurred in other countries, but the locals there might not squeal so much in protest when their criminal activity gets found out.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 15:55:42 |Display all floors

KFC should apologize.

Make good on the offer.
They have huge profits from China and China people.
It would be a drop in the ocean for them to make good on the offer.
The bad publicity is a million or 100 million times greater than the cost of being honorable.
Amazing how all the foreigners are on the side of the highly profitable food chain..

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-10 16:09:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dirtyharry at 2010-4-10 15:55
Make good on the offer.
They have huge profits from China and China people.
It would be a drop in the ocean for them to make good on the offer.
The bad publicity is a million or 100 million time ...

But will Chinese people boycott KFC in strength? if they do I am sure they will make good with an offer again

Just a 20% drop in sales for a company that size is enough for their bums to go Boo and do something to get sales back.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 16:14:35 |Display all floors
Gosh, all this fuzz just for saving 32 RMB. People seem to have too much time to stand in an KFC and argue about it for hours. But this seems common in China...nearly every second time I`m in a supermarket there is a(female) customer arguing with the cashier(also female) about some kuai...for half an hour.....but maybe that`s just special for Shanghai.^^

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-10 17:41:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-10 16:14
Gosh, all this fuzz just for saving 32 RMB. People seem to have too much time to stand in an KFC and argue about it for hours. But this seems common in China...nearly every second time I`m in a sup ...

One pint of Fosters to us Alex, but I know to my staff in China it's worth them arguing about. perhaps 12rmb an hour for some factory workers

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 17:54:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-4-10 17:41

One pint of Fosters to us Alex, but I know to my staff in China it's worth them arguing about. perhaps 12rmb an hour for some factory workers

Chao Ren VFP

Yeah, I know the worth of 32 RMB to  average Chinese workers.....but why then go to KFC anyway? I`m always surprised how crowded fast food chains like KFC and McDo are in China....and not only with "rich" people.

Anyway...I even prefer street food over KFC.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.