Should KFC appologize? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-8 21:32:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 21:37:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 21:39:24 |Display all floors

Hm... the ChinaSMACK/China Divide debate has finally arrived here?

Okay then - my two cents:

P.R. China today is like 1943/1967 Detriot - trouble looking for an excuse to "liquor up and riot".  The powers to be in Beijing should be concerned about this incident, because it demonstrates that not all outlets for trouble are really covered - even if there is a uniformed guard posted at every restaurant.

Nightmare scenario:  A bad promotion like this, coupled with CCTV fire level firework displays, at every major city on the East Coast... on May Day or another major Chinese holiday (i.e. police and military not at 100% full staff).

Have a funny feeling there are going to be some rewrites to advertising laws in P.R. China over the next few months - for print, television, radio, and Internet.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-9 09:08:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2010-4-9 14:54:49 |Display all floors

YES

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2010-4-9 20:28:44 |Display all floors

Take care of your mouth Seneca...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 11:32:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2010-4-8 15:04
how much money can be saved with the coupons? in my experience, only a few yuan can be saved, and i don't mind it if i don't a coupon. i think customers who refused to leave the stores felt they're ...

I dont understand why any self respecting Chinese would eat this Amerikan Garbage? it smells bad and is grease laden, say no to Amerikan poison foods, I will never be tempted ever, just look how many Chinese kids have developed hyper growth Imbalance since the filthy Amerikan burger industry came to China, why kill your kids with hormone infected foods?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.