Author: ilearnabc

Facts Tell No Christian God in Universe, even it is evil  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-7 14:52:22 |Display all floors
Fact 15: Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death.  Such evil must be purged from Israel.  (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Source:  evilbible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 14:53:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-4-7 14:50

I don't believe it is him who is committing these evils. Because he doesn't exist at all. The Holy Bible is rife with lies.

See how those puritants white colonists abuse native Americans.

if i tell you there is no air, would you believe?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-7 14:55:47 |Display all floors
  1. Facts Tell No Christian God in Universe, even it is evil
Copy code

I wont limit it to a Xtian god. There is probably no god at all. It's our imagination, wishful thinking and fear of the unknown that makes us believe in a god. Planet earth is just a mini dot in an universe that stretches over 14 billion light years and further expanding. What makes so many people believe we're something special in this vast universe? Why would a 'god' give attention to such a tiny and unimportant place like earth? Why would he tolerate wars, famine, killings, natural disasters etc.? Why do people believe in something that can never be proved but reject to believe in facts that can be seen, felt, heard etc?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 14:59:14 |Display all floors
One thing that needs to be said is that evil occurs when people believe in "Absolutes."
I am right, you are wrong
you are wrong so you must be punished or corrected
I am right so the correction is justified

Puritans are not actually true adherants to the teachings of hesus, in fail to follow some of the most key of xtrian principles.
Turn the other cheek
love thy neighbor

The simple lessons of hesus were not meant to be delieved to the unbelievers with threats and fire, the ideology was one of peace, of gentle giving and acceptance. Somewhere it all went wrong and the message was lost in the dogmatic adherence to subsequent "laws" made by a council of bitter old men who lusted after powers long denied them. Rememebr that for a long time the clergy were often the third and fourth sons of nobiity who were not directly in line to gain the land and power of their fathers. They were expected to join the church, it did not often call to them as it did the friars and monks of smaller villages, it was thrust upon them and without true conviction to do right by hesus the church became a thing corrupted by the greed of individuals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 15:00:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-4-7 14:55
I wont limit it to a Xtian god. There is probably no god at all.

I am also a non-god believer. People are free to choose their belief if it is not innocuous, such as Buddhism.

However, Christianity is extremely aggressive, dangerous, evil.

Chinese must realise the evil nature and Chinese government must ban it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 15:00:40 |Display all floors
I'm with you Satsu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 15:02:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-4-7 15:00

I am also a non-god believer. People are free to choose their belief if it is not innocuous, such as Buddhism.

However, Christianity is extremely aggressive, dangerous, evil.

Chinese  ...

The Sohei were not exactly passive to my knowledge. Not all xtrians are violent.
In fact I suggest you invesstigate the production of bibles in China, you will find that it is sanctioned by the government and that Chinese spread Christianity is growing.......
I saw a doco on it last week. My wife could not believe her eyes to see it happening.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.