Views: 1235|Replies: 1

Girl, 13, stabbed with needle in supermarket [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-30 11:12:15 |Display all floors
It is really shocking me that weird thing will happen…it reminds me a rumor that AIDS needle could be found in Tianjin’s street some years ago.

A 13-year-old girl has been stabbed in the leg with a needle while touring a crowded supermarket, the Beijing Times reported today.

Xiao Xia was shopping in the northeast Wangjing neighborhood of Beijing with her mother when she felt a pricking pain in her right leg while moving through a busy passage on Saturday night.

Xiao Xia's mother Mrs. Ding took her daughter to a restroom and found a needle wound. She immediately informed security and police.

Xiao was taken to Wangjing Hospital for tests although the wound did not show any immediate abnormal reactions, but medics said more tests would be required in the future as diseases like Aids can not be detected right away. "It never happens in our supermarket, and we hope the police can find the person who pricked people here," said a worker of the supermarket.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 15:44:47 |Display all floors
i remember two stories just like this.

one story was about a beatiful housewife.She had a suit of thin and transparent skirt which she weared sometimes when she was yonger. A women beautiful as her would very seduced when she had on the skirt.
One day she was very glad and took the suit,then she went a public site with her husband.There were so many peoples in the places that they just moved slowly in the  crowd.Suddenly,the women feel a poignant pain in her thigh.They come to a vacant place and checked and found several needles in her thigh.

another story was that some peoples placed needles on the seats of bus or subway.The needles maught poisonous,so you should check the seat before you sit on the bus or subway.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.