Author: expatter

Behind Dalai Lama's holy cloak [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-24 02:22:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 02:22:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-24 02:18
Mimicking you when posting here has been my one of my objectives thus I would say it's a pity you never managed to appreciate my (admittedly meagre) efforts.

meager efforts? No way,I would say they were a total success if it is your goal to make a total fool out of you.Gongxi ni!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 02:23:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-24 02:22
coz you are behaving like one<<<<<

I swear if that's your best effort I will stop addressing you from now on. Use your brain son....

Try it again tomorrow morning.....kinda on low battery at the moment. But calling me son....if you are older than me there could be another reason for your behaviour:senile dementia.

[ Last edited by Alex2010 at 2010-4-24 02:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 02:39:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 02:42:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-24 02:39
You really need to be better prepared if you think you can take the whipping I have in store for your darling snake, Ahhh... the sacrifices you poofs make for your (deceiving?) bum buddies.

Oh,I`m pretty sure Seneca knows how to take care of your "whipping" for him. He has much more patience, and time obviously, to lecture you guys.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 04:46:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-24 21:16:58 |Display all floors

Even an opinion is now described as the sound of 'a rabid dog'.

Are you looking to suppress free speech as well now?

I made no insult to you, I merely made a point that these 'so called' monks are normally inactive.

You know...............

There is nothing worse than an ignoramus, and you fit this sometimes to its very essence.

Well, except for a blind ignoramus.

I think it is time for those new glasses you need so badly, and of course some reading lessons might come in handy.

You might need to be a bit more careful, if you carry on like this the whole forum will know.

That most if not all of your important qualifications are fakes from the internet.      

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.