Author: expatter

Behind Dalai Lama's holy cloak [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-24 01:31:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-24 01:30
Please. Alex. Every time I whip your bum buddy snake you had to dive into the thick of things. YOU are the biggest resident poof here, you rice-gobbling fake kraut piece of turd.

Yeah,I missed you too,honey

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 01:42:15 |Display all floors

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 01:53:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-24 01:42
Hate to tell you that in your case, brevity is a symptom of terminal wimpy low life loser syndrome. So: eat zh!t and die!

"brevity"...i actually had to look this one up. But I only spend longer time on writing a reply if it`s worth it. Most posts, especially yours; but those of your buddies too, just ain`t worth it. Give me a reason and I write you a whole essay. Despite that, I`m busy most of the time and just have the forum running in the background,looking at it from time to time...time is money.

[ Last edited by Alex2010 at 2010-4-24 01:57 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 02:01:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 02:12:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-24 02:01
your essay? Wahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah. you would do well if you spend your time writing some kind of love poem for your darling snake.

Essay. HA!!!!

Essay, yes, was pretty good at it at College. Now I spend more times on writing mostly boring stuff. Love poems?Nah,poetry is nothing for me.

But, hey, If you would consider to restrain yourself from swearing,insulting others in nearly every post you write,I might consider answering your post in a polite and civilized way too. If you bring up good points, worth discussing, I`m all in. But so far.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 02:16:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-24 01:00

I couldn't have written anything like that when I was 23. Kudos to you.

This means you are not a teenager? That`s even worse for you, coz you are behaving like one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 02:18:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.