Author: gaiacomm

American Military to March on WDC to demand change of Government [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-29 01:25:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by packapaca at 2010-3-29 01:22

............ but ......

What would happen to any and all of you in China ..... if you had written this message in reference to China ???

Cut the krapp.
You are making of China Daily r ...

Off topic but need to ask you...am I a Nazi? Coz ilearnabc keeps on calling me that. I thought I ask you coz I guess you would be very sensitive to that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 01:42:31 |Display all floors

On the contrary

Originally posted by packapaca at 2010-3-29 01:22

This is a good reason why the question is raised in a China based forum.

If this 'planned US Military coup' was discussed in the USA, those participating will have been already arrested in the name of 'National Security'.

Of course, this same topic will never arise in China, because the army belongs, and is loved by the people and Party; and vise-versa!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 01:56:39 |Display all floors
No.
You wrote that you are German, but I don't see on your writings anything that will make you a Nazi.

I am not telling you anything new..... but all these "warriors" at China Daily, have nothing buy lies, fabricated news and slogans in order to charge against "the forces of evil".

When they run out of valid arguments, when you corner them, when you expose them on a lie ..... all they have left on their pouch, is to call you Nazi, racist, NWO and all that zhit.

You should feel insulted only by those that have your integrity, education and up-bringing .... or above.

These poor
If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 02:08:51 |Display all floors

OK, ThankyouPan, I challenge you to write a piece at China Daily, where you indicate that you have reliable information about some officers of the Chinese military preparing a march to the T square in Beijing, because they want the rights of the farmers, the Tb's, the UI's, Tw's and the DL protected from the gov agencies.

Are you going to do it? Or are you going to pass on CD history as a certified stoopid azz hole?

If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 06:57:41 |Display all floors
Just a matter of time...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 03:40:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gaiacomm at 2010-3-28 23:04
The reality is there will be a military march on WDC soon..and not with the idiots from the NWO..

Yeah yeah, just as this Ben Hur character was already supposed to be running things over there in the US. That dog just ain't gonna hunt gaia because you've worn it out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 04:39:59 |Display all floors

the only a-hole we kno is YOU...

Originally posted by packapaca at 2010-3-28 10:08

OK, ThankyouPan, I challenge you to write a piece at China Daily, where you indicate that you have reliable information about some officers of the Chinese military preparing a march to the T s ...

can tell that you're not a virgin anymore (so sad)  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.