Author: wetac0s

American websites that translate what Chinese people saying on the internet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-26 18:41:38 |Display all floors

<frown> Kiwi says that you and Darrell are two different people...

Originally posted by longzhou at 3/25/2010 11:07 PM
To make himself look a bit better to the eyes of some naive chinese, he has shopped himself a poor girl from Guangdong (a small town) so he can say "hey I don't hate China, I married a Chinese" but actually that woman is just a trophy for him. As soon as he is done he'll dump her like the a@@ of your post says!

... but I have to wonder when you pull dick moves like this - considering that Darrell, along with more a few of the older expats at this BBS, have been through the divorce courts in P.R. China and other parts of the world.

I going to state this again - my major concern is jack@$$es that like to beat off to photos/video of public executions try to stir up another Cult Rev level FUBAR in P.R. China.  Figured this would be a concern for any laowai in P.R. China or with family still in on the mainland.  However, I have to wonder...
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 18:45:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-3-26 16:44
>>Beijing would block it if the "wrong things" were discussed<<
As usual emu chooses to post conjecture as facts in his lowly attempt to debase China.

We have seen posts blocked and removed here in CDBBS.
And that's not conjecture, just the facts.

Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-3-26 16:44
Did you suffer some mishap in the hands of a Chinese when you were a kid? or just a paid shill doing his job?

This has nothing to do with Chinese, as an ethnic or cultural group.
It's to do with totalitarian politicians.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 18:58:05 |Display all floors
I have just posted a factual "no conjecture" post which explains some viewpoints common in the west.
The extra post follows my previous one, 2010-03-26 20:45, and mentions some incidents and names which are often filtered.

Let's see how long it takes to pass the filters!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 22:14:59 |Display all floors

Reply #36 seneca's post

ew.  why would I ever want to go to australia when mexico is so close?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 22:16:28 |Display all floors

Reply #35 seneca's post

No.  Most people do not view "fauna" as a herione.  Have you conducted a survey of all chinese people?  Btw, she refuses to show her picture or reveal any other information about her.  So good luck finding a real picture of her supposedly "chinese" face.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 22:18:28 |Display all floors

Reply #32 seneca's post

Since this website IS based in china, it just shows you that china does have freedom of speech if it allows these china-bashers to say such hateful things.  

Just because it is based in China does not make it any less disgusting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 22:34:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-26 22:18
Since this website IS based in china, it just shows you that china does have freedom of speech if it allows these china-bashers to say such hateful things.  

Just because it is based in China do ...

The quotes you posted were indeed idiotic...but you should show all comments on Chinasmack, lots of them are "normal".Those China-bashers do the same on Chinasmack what you and your like are doing here on this forum!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.