Author: wetac0s

American websites that translate what Chinese people saying on the internet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-26 12:07:17 |Display all floors

#20 and that's the reason....

why Trader uses that site as his source....to bash China and the Chinese.

To make himself look a bit better to the eyes of some naive chinese, he has shopped himself a poor girl from Guangdong (a small town) so he can say "hey I don't hate China, I married a Chinese" but actually that woman is just a trophy for him. As soon as he is done he'll dump her like the a@@ of your post says!

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2010-3-26 14:10:15 |Display all floors

Yes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 14:33:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-26 14:00
(from Chinasmack)
....but have seen some serious monkey looking ones the last little bit…. anyway, armpit hair, the odd nipple hair, bad attitudes and bad mannors are the majoirty...

I think they might have been talkin' 'bout you, wetslapper.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 14:36:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-26 08:31
That is why I think there should be Chinese websites that translate what Westerners are saying online into Chinese so that Chinese netizens can discuss it.  An eye for an eye.

That would not be possible, Beijing would block it if the "wrong things" were discussed.

There are already tools (translate.google) which can render entire webpages into another language.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 14:44:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 17:34:13 |Display all floors
Why is translating what CHINESE say into English China-bashing? It`s a one-to-one translation....are you saying those Chinese are Chinabashers?!
I guess most of us "foreigners" on this forum agree that you are free to translate everything we say into Chinese (of course without changing the words we say) and show it to the Chinese netizens....in fact we would be really happy. But I fear it wouldn`t be allowed coz what we say is "dangerous".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 18:35:35 |Display all floors

Hm...

Originally posted by wetac0s at 3/25/2010 10:58 PM
lostinsz says:
Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 4:17 am

"I should add. Chinese women are very good looking even into middle age. Have a great way of walking. On the negative, they lie, manipulat ...

Care to provide the weblink for your quote?  Honestly - I find it comical when folks that do not like the ways of organizations like Fox and the CCP - but yet use their methods to their own ends.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.