Author: mark069

Google's Evil Meter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-25 09:52:30 |Display all floors
No, yes I am green and like bikes a lot.

But 90 % of all Chinese bikes ought to be banned, because of not being sage (no lights, no brakes, etc.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-25 10:00:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by unhealthysms at 2010-3-25 09:52
No, yes I am green and like bikes a lot.

But 90 % of all Chinese bikes ought to be banned, because of not being sage (no lights, no brakes, etc.)

The colour of envy is green. You are  jealous.

Laowais love China-made bicycles, which account for 60% bicycle markets worldwide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-25 10:02:42 |Display all floors

#9 Rudi is against anything Chinese!

That's what he is paid for......to create unrest and social disturbance, under a diplomatic protection....shame!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-25 10:04:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-3-25 09:36
All evils shoud be banned including Nazi Germany!

a lot of gweilos are snakes & devils la

Chase them OUT for goodness sake la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-25 14:37:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2010-3-25 06:58

Best of luck living in the "dark ages"......

I didn't know that living in the dark ages comes with so much comfort. Now I know that it's not that bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-25 14:45:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-25 15:06:33 |Display all floors

To racist mouse called Australia -

Why Google offends Chinese people

It is because the demands of Google can be achieved effectively if Google is willing to learn how Chinese business and culture work.
In China, the central control is very different from the West. The Chinese central control is not as powerful as the US federal domination over the states. At the grass-root level, in China, you can literally do anything, show any websites, as long as you know how to create a good relationship with the important people locally. It is the Chinese way of culture and life called “guanxi”.

Google refuses to do business Chinese way in China. Google picks a fight. To the Chinese people, it means only that Google wants to fight; there is no second explanation. Google thinks Western way is the only way right. Google looks down on how Chinese people do things. Therefore, Google come to China without the basic respect of local way, and picks a fight and shows its total, spoiled child like, Caucasian arrogance and white-supremacy.

I am sure no one in Google dares to challenge their CEO is wrong because he/she will be fired immediately. The West does not consider this a direct restriction of speech freedom. What information freedom is total nonsense. Google and Westerners feel strongly about these meaningless words because they are brainwashed with cold-war propagandas. The West is arrogant, irrational, religious bigots and makes no-sense.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.