Views: 4630|Replies: 8

do you think health care reform bill gives an F 'bout you... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-23 08:02:51 |Display all floors
no for real just educate me if you believe i dont think deep enough. do you really think washington give a dam who gets it or not...do you really think the rich is gonna help the poor  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 08:13:07 |Display all floors

THE health care reform bill...

do you have any idea why the word "THE" has been left out (THE signifies somethin important somethin great in magnitude)...somefolks like me dont think so, coz this piece of legislature is purely garbage if you'd like to analyze a little  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 08:21:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 08:31:35 |Display all floors

is that possible nobody will be leftout...

the BILL is for all citizens regardless you have a job or not & your employer pays for your health benefits or not...this what so-called BILL will work ONLY if the washington stops military spendin overseas, abandon the space program, 4gettin the immigration issue & of course tax the rich like corporations & ev'rybody else that employed or havin a business of some sort...IS THAT the america we love or you decide  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 09:14:35 |Display all floors
The rich dont like it because somewhere they will have to pay a bit more tax to support it.

In other words subsidise the poor but so they should in my opinion.  Capitalists get rich by exploiting people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 09:17:51 |Display all floors
God forbid someone get rich off of hard work, i'm sure that never happens.  No, it's always because wealth is finite(lol) and the only reason people are rich is off the backs of the poor working man.

1989 called, it wants its communism back
Don't tread on me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 10:20:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.