Views: 4252|Replies: 12

Facebook, stay away and just like google is poison ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-21 02:56:50 |Display all floors
I did a "Facebook" challenge test to do some social experiment and within days, all kinds of emails came through from someone I do not even know.

Facebook overrides Google in number of hits in N. America as the most popular website not just social networking.

It exposes everyone's weakness (Privacy) and also allows people to jump to the conclusion when things are not true
flows around at Facebook to become real.

There is no need to laugh, it is just a social experiment and proves someone goes to the extreme to believe a
crazy woman on welfare with 2 kids living in a project is willing to say what she is paid to say.

I am not surprised American are addicted to Facebook, My Space, and hundreds to thousands of social networking websites
including those looking for friendship and love.

But using connections from one friend to another is a great way to connect.

But the majority of things said on Facebook are fake ! Not worth to even mention or say because this social experiemtn
proves with money, any woman is willing to say anything to attract attention and  people falls for it !

Goodbye ! next time, don't trust what Facebook says  !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 02:58:15 |Display all floors
Collected your 50 cent yet?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 03:05:57 |Display all floors

Most companies bans Facebook at work !

But they will go to the extreme to look at your Facebook at home !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 03:12:22 |Display all floors
Using the internet for private reasons is banned in most companies...it`s not because of Facebook alone.Especially "dangerous" on facebook are games like "Farmville" etc. A similar problem happens to be in China with white collar workers playing a similar game on kaixin wang. And yes,it is common practice for employers to "google" you.It is your fault if you put pictures or information about you on the net that could be a disadvantage for you....heard of many examples...nude pics,pics of being drunk at a party, people talking bad about their boss on the net....but that has nothing to do with Facebook in special.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 03:13:04 |Display all floors

Alex2010 is a so-called company spy!

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-3-21 02:58
Collected your 50 cent yet?

Instead of concentrating on productivity which includes HEALTH AND SAFETY, QUALITY MANAGEMENT, WORK ETHICS
WHAT DO N. AMERICA PRODUCES.

Please do some soul-searching, why continue to harass a Chinese worker.when he pointed
out your health and safety issues and you wait until accidents happen to change things.

No one causes any accidents, but with poor design, compressed schedule and high stress level
at work, accidents do happen.

Because I worked 6-7 days, days and nights and I do know if you rush things, accidents can happen.
It is no one's fault but please improve the work schedule by decompress the work tension and allow
workers, drivers a little room to breath to avoid serious accidents.

Workers' private life is no one's business. Anyone can leave the company and there is no reflection of
any employee's performance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 03:15:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-3-21 03:12
Using the internet for private reasons is banned in most companies...it`s not because of Facebook alone.Especially "dangerous" on facebook are games like "Farmville" etc. A simi ...

So many girls show off at Facebook and My Space but Facebook has become the No. 1 website in the west (N.America) and
it allows employers to look at the soul of the employees.

I agree no employees should use work to surf the web and look for friends at Facebook

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-21 03:21:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kanyuek at 2010-3-21 03:15

So many girls show off at Facebook and My Space but Facebook has become the No. 1 website in the west (N.America) and
it allows employers to look at the soul of the employees.

I agree no em ...

It is common knowledge that companies "google" you before employing....so,it is still your fault if you put pics on the net. I`m also on facebook, i only use it to communicate with my old schoolmates,friends and so on....I never put any embarrassing pic of me on the net.So no problem.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.