Author: wetac0s

Divide and Conquer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-12 12:08:35 |Display all floors

Reply #20 vorgal78's post

As far as racism you have no idea. My name is not Anglo, I was tormented throughout my childhood for eating different foods to the Poms, In China I pay extra for the colour of my skin, Africans are afraid to sit next to me on the bus. Tell me, are you a minority? Can you tell me of the racism you experience at the hands of marauding white people in the markets and schoolyards of China?

I have no idea what a pom is, but getting made fun of for what you eat is a pretty weak example.  haha Africans are afraid to sit next to you??  More like you are afraid to sit next to africans.  Since I grew up in America, yes, I have faced way more racism than you have or ever will face.  Don't even deny that westerners get special treatment in Asia.  I constantly hear westerners bragging about how easy it is for him to get asian women and how they "go crazy for my blue eyes and white skin!".  Do you deny that doesn't happen? Have you been living under a rock?

Of course not, just like there are no non-white countries that whiteys own. Rhodesia is gone, But to put the shoe on the other foot, are there asian countries ruled by White men? As a matter of fact, can I even become a leader in an asian country?

You really are quite slimy....So you think that Australia magically popped out of nowhere with white natives who have british accents???  "just like there are no non-white countries that whiteys own" So you are basically denying that Aborigines are the native people of Australia.  Nice.  

Do you also deny that Native Americans and Inuits were the native peoples of the US and Canada?  Are you stupid?  Or are you slyly trying to avoid the point?  And yes, White people have been leaders of Asian countries:  Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, India, Burma.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 12:11:44 |Display all floors

Reply #21 packapaca's post

Western countries certainly love demonizing Asians, Arabs, and Blacks....I'm just setting the record straight.  If you don't like it, don't participate in a Chinese forum.  Go to a chinabashing website like chinasmack or shanghaiexpat instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 12:13:33 |Display all floors

Joeching's ancient proverb .......

........"no wonder the jews keep on getting into sh!ts. "

Have you ever counted how many Nobel Prices have the 12 million Jews accumulated in History?

How many have the 1.3 billion Chinese accumulated?

Clean up your Chinese mouth before .......... the next time you want to say something about my People !!!
If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 12:18:28 |Display all floors

#23 Wetacos ......

.......... and if you don't like my participation on this forum ..... I recommend you to do the following three things.

- Take a Valium
- Read my messages from right to left (as though you were reading Hebrew)
- (I will skip no. 3 ....... after all, ..... you indicated that you are a lady)

If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 12:21:35 |Display all floors

Reply #24 packapaca's post

Never once have I mentioned Jews.  In fact I could careless about Jews.  Everybody knows the Nobel Prize is nothing more than a popularity contest.  It is a western prize, of course they are going to give it to westerners!  The Nobel Prize is no better than a Grammy.  Case in point, they gave one to Obama (even though he didn't do anything) and they hand them out to Chinese dissidents (Agenda anyone?).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 13:08:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-12 12:21
Never once have I mentioned Jews.  In fact I could careless about Jews.  Everybody knows the Nobel Prize is nothing more than a popularity contest.  It is a western prize, of course they are going  ...

Jews or gweilos snakes, no diference la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-12 13:10:56 |Display all floors

Reply #27 caringhk's post

我同意!老外都是一样的。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.