Author: wetac0s

America needs to get out of Japan! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-22 06:24:58 |Display all floors

Reply #32 verdane's post

why do verdane/seneca/emu/vorgal/exportedkiwi/austin always agree with each other and post on the same threads?  Why are your writing styles so similar?  Why do you all gang up on me at the same time?  Why are you guys so obsessed with me (or asian girls in general)?  Why do you guys love to brag about yourselves constantly?  Does it heal your egos to boast after being rejected by so many women and living in a country where asians control everything?

I'm flattered you guy(s) are so in love with me, but you need to realize that I'm not interested in white men....sorry....I would be hurt too, but the harder you guy(s) try, the more desperate you look.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-22 10:39:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by totothedog at 2010-3-11 18:37
These are the vermin who used to bray that the Sun never set on lands infested with these worthless vermin.

Having started WW1 and then WW2, the vermin claimed Germany didn't want world peace bu ...

I could not had made a better statement thankyou.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-22 10:42:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Karma2U at 2010-3-11 19:00
Read the Japanese PM's statement on Jan 10th about their relationship with the US then eat your words you pillock.

hey the Japanese P.M is just a lapdog for the U.S we all know that, and what really matters are the demands of the people and not those who are supposed to be serving the people you stupid GOBSHYTE now go away and see a proctologist as you seem to be talking through your Rectum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-22 11:06:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-22 06:24
why do verdane/seneca/emu/vorgal/exportedkiwi/austin always agree with each other and post on the same threads?  Why are your writing styles so similar?  Why do you all gang up on me at the same ti ...

Wetaco, you are making things personal and it really is not helping anyone see you as a rational person.

I only have one handle, if I sometimes agree with other people it is because in that case I do agree. Sometimes I disagree with them.

I have argued with Seneca, disagreed with exported Kiwi as well. Usually I have the same ideas as Verdane but I have never met him/her.

As far as ganging up on you well, if you stand on top of a podium and scream at a crowd you are bound to get some people yelling back.

it's that simple.

Now, you have an opinion on this issue, that is good. When you start name calling though it devolves into the mudslinging we have going at the moment. Let's not waste any more time with pointless finger pointing and try and stay on topic.

Oh, and if you want to find out if I am a ghost feel free to search for my handle on the net,I use the same one almost everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 09:47:56 |Display all floors
I would love for japan to start spending more than 0.8% of its GDP on its military instead of relying on the US

That goes for europe too

Its time for america to withdraw our forces and let the world police itself

hopefully it doesnt end in another world war like the last couple times, but whatever, we're nice and safe in north america, you guys can figure it out on your own

just dont come crying to us again when you need help
Don't tread on me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 10:34:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-24 18:21:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-22 06:24
why do verdane/seneca/emu/vorgal/exportedkiwi/austin always agree with each other and post on the same threads?  Why are your writing styles so similar?  Why do you all gang up on me at the same ti ...

1) I think we just have a good command of the English language and the ability to argue a point. Perhaps you could specify in which others ways our writing styles are similar?

2) Why would you think any of us are obsessed with Asian women? I personally don't know any to obsess over; the only person who keeps bringing any argument back to Asian women is you. Unless I'm mistaken? Which is one of the reasons I believe you to have a chip on your shoulder.

3) I believe I've only bragged about myself once. I said I had lush lips (as opposed to the thin lips you believe white people to have). :) It just happens to be true.

4) I don't live in a country where Asians control everything. Not sure what your point is

5) And I'm happy you're flattered by the attention. But its only in response to what you have written as opposed to what or who you are. As it happens I'm personally not into Asian people at all. I don't find them any more attractive than you find white people. So at least we can agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone has their own tastes?

6) I'm not aware that any of the other posters you mentioned have come on to you either.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.