Author: wetac0s

America needs to get out of Japan! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-17 04:38:40 |Display all floors
Japanese are spineless.  They have ruined the reputation of east Asians (especially women).  They have only themselves to blame for being westerner's lapdog.  I hope China and Korea can learn a lesson from Japan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 07:35:54 |Display all floors

Reply #17 wetac0s's post

But Japanese are Asian so, according to previous posts of yours, your brothers and sisters which would then preclude them from any name calling, unless in a nice way, by you. Also, by previous posts, it seems that it doesn't matter which Asian country a woman is from, they have probably ruined the reputation of Asian women. Not so I think. In general, it is well known that Asian women are wonderful demure and feminine people, deserving of the best that life can offer them and if they choose that to mean marrying outside of their race, then it's their choice and is no business of anybodys...including you, whether or not you're Asian. You expect folks to stay out of Chinas internal issues, unless they're Chinese, well, walking the walk is equally as important as talking the talk and it appears that you do only the latter. This applies to Asian women too as they have not authorised you to speak for them on the whole so, all you write here are your own opinions which hold no water with anyone bar those who agree with you. I'd think (just me mind) that most Asian women would tell you to shove your opinion somewhere I won't mention because it's their life and they'll live it as they please, not how you think they, as Asians should. Get the picture?

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2010-3-17 07:38 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 10:54:44 |Display all floors

Reply #18 exportedkiwi's post

Asian women are wonderful demure and feminine people

great job generalizing all asian women and sexualizing all of us.  You are just as closed minded and racist as you accuse me of being.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 19:09:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-17 10:54

great job generalizing all asian women and sexualizing all of us.  You are just as closed minded and racist as you accuse me of being.

Great job generalising all Japanese and East Asian women!  You appear to take the actions of some and use them to sexualise all Japanese and East Asian women. You are a sexist and a racist whilst being a massive egoist to boot. You twist other peoples words to suit your own agenda making you a liar at worst, Machiavellian and untrustworthy at best. You also believe that your own racist revulsion of white people in general should be shared by other Asian people. If they dont share it, you appear to think they are flawed. Congratualtions you are also a fascist.

You accuse Emu of generalising and sexualising asian women because he believes they have free will, you imply Japanese women are little better than prostitutes because individuals have excercised their free will. How does any of this make you morally superior to anyone as you clearly seem to believe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-18 10:14:30 |Display all floors

Reply #20 verdane's post

No, you are the one using insulting stereotypes to generalize all asian women, myself included.  Are you an asian woman?  If not, then don't even pretend to understand.   By calling all asian women "demure", he is objectifying and marginalizing asian women.  The whole subserviant "chinadoll" stereotype was created by white men to fulfill their own sick pleasures.  Violence and rape of Asian women is higher than any other race.  It seems like men think that asian women are sub-human and only here to serve as sex dolls.  

I am criticizing certain asian women for having no self-respect, dignity, or pride.  I am criticizing certain asian women for fulfilling those stereotypes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-18 11:35:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-18 14:07:16 |Display all floors
Hmm, Wetaco has a bee in her bonnet about this issue.

While it is certain that not all asian women are demure blah blah blah, as someone who has taught hundreds of asian women of different ages and from different countries I can say that when compared to western women they do "come across" as being demure.

In public

The fact that I also know that this is not always the case behind closed doors explains why a woman such as Ms.Wetaco would say it is bull waffle.

Indeed she is certainly not a demure lass, as we can see by her argumentivive and sometimes aggressive posts.

About the fact that most rapes occur on asian women, do the statistics say who they are raped by. I am actaully interested to know and have no ideas about it. Please inform us if you can. Thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.