Author: wetac0s

America needs to get out of Japan! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-12 01:07:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by totothedog at 2010-3-11 18:37
These are the vermin who used to bray that the Sun never set on lands infested with these worthless vermin.

Having started WW1 and then WW2, the vermin claimed Germany didn't want world peace bu ...

You always appear to confuse the US and UK I've tried telling you before. Are you dyslexic?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-16 19:43:18 |Display all floors

Concerted Effort

I wish the world's people could get together and throw off the tyrranical yoke of the Anglo Zionist led
New World Order.Japan has been alternately built up and beaten down by the Yanks as required by the
geostrategic imperatives of the moment.The greatest acts of terrorism were committed by the Yanks in
Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-16 20:17:00 |Display all floors

Reply #11 petera's post

The worlds people will never unite to do as you wish if you're indicative of what would replace them. Even you have to admit this to be the truth. Maybe many folks would be more sympathetic to your message(s) if you moderated your tone a bit and were at least civil. Sadly, I and no doubt many others, can't see this happening anytime soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-16 22:26:28 |Display all floors
Japan is a toothless American bum licking dog.

After the two Bombs, and countless anti-Japanese trade scam from the American, they still buddy up to the Yankees.
They are still unable to stand on their own two feet.

The Toyota fiasco was and is a fine example of Japanese uselessness.

The Japs just sit still and keep their silly grin like a dummy, and be wacked by the Americans.

The Japanese deserve no sympathy from the Asian community for their stupidity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-16 22:48:17 |Display all floors

JPN hasnt apologize to anyone's yet...

Originally posted by ThankoPan at 3/16/10 09:26 AM
Japan is a toothless American bum licking dog.

After the two Bombs, and countless anti-Japanese trade scam from the American, they still buddy up to the Yankees.
They are still unable to stand  ...

they deserve for their past action  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-16 22:53:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2010-3-16 22:48

they deserve for their past action  

Not just past, but their today's INACTION.

The Japs should forget the past, and become part of Asia once more.

Join the New Asia 21st Century story, with China the leader of course.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 00:49:06 |Display all floors

Reply #15 ThankoPan's post

Why should China be preordained to lead Asia...sheer size of economy and population? China has a long way to go before Asia would even consider this idea I'd think. Trust comes into it and I'd think many Asian gov'ts don't trust China and so, build up their armouries.
As Sun Tzi said..."cover the dagger with a smile". It appears to me that China is doing just that, for now, and for as long as this is the case, or perceived to be the case, there will never be the level of trust given to China, to lead anything internation such as you suggest.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.