Author: expatter

Wow! Even the CIA recognize Tibet as part of China. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-9 03:57:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-3-9 01:02

Suffice to say, the world is not what it presents itself as.

your right there China boy.......................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-9 04:01:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-3-9 00:09
It certainly seems so.
But, does not always mean you get a Nobel Prize as well.  

Yes I wonder why they don't give Nobel Prize for running over students with tanks...

or jailing people for 11 years for writing a letter of reform and getting top intellectuals to sign it...

or for oppressing minorities , refusing them the right to worship in their own way, (for example picking the head of their own religious order......

The West is so biased aginst China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-9 04:06:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-3-8 23:02
That is an interesting thing.
The supplier of funds to the DL and backer of the 1956 -1959 debacles.
The trainer of insurgents, paymaster to the CIA Agent known as the DL, exhibits the inform ...

Yes and Taiwan is a part of China too!!!

a part that needs patriot missles to protect herself from the thosands of missles pointed at Taiwan.....

sometimes a "little white lie"

helps to passify a people who are out of touch with reality....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-9 05:28:04 |Display all floors

The trainer of insurgents, paymaster to the CIA Agent known as the DL, exhibits the inform ...

The CIA stand for the Central Intelligent Agency. All their information must be accurate to form the correct policy to undermine other nations. If the CIA report that Tibet is already independent, then it does not need to destabilize Tibet.

Information from the CIA are accurate, so there are no surprise. The CIA is not the CPA Central Propaganda Agency.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-9 05:36:29 |Display all floors

Expatter I've been in several countries and although I've never studied it in a conventional fasion, I love everything related to anthropology.

As I perceive it, we live today a period of human history where the ethnic differences are gradually begining to fade. The new generations within the minorities, try to melt/integrate into the majorities (and I don't know if it is out of curiosity or because they want to break free from the chains of their history and traditions).

In Israel, I watch the young Arabs that live in the big cities. Their trend is to imitate the elements of style of life of the young Israelis.
I compare them to young Arabs from small villages that do not have the possibility to adopt a new style of life.
It seems to me that the young Arabs from the big cities are happier.

Definitely the integration into a new reality results on more opportunities for studying, working and progressing within the general society.

I haven't been yet to T bet (they wouldn't sell us two plane tickets, the two times I tried to fly from Shanghai) and perhaps I am missing an important part of the real picture. But it seems to me that the focus has to be the young generation that soon is going to be out of  highschool and is going to need to study a profession or find a way to earn their living.

A well planned integration of the Tbt youngsters into the mainstream of China will definitely improve and afford them the chances of these youngsters to be instrumental in bringing progress and abundance to their communities.

Expatter, am I missing something on this simplystic analogy between youngsters of two remote locations on earth??

[ Last edited by packapaca at 2010-3-9 05:41 AM ]
If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-9 09:31:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by packapaca at 2010-3-9 06:36

1. I haven't been yet to T    bet (they wouldn't sell us two plane tickets, the two times I tried to fly from Shanghai) and perhaps I am missing an important part of the real picture.
Copy code

There are three possible reasons:

- You're holder of a diplomatic or service passport    or

- you're a journalist    or

- you didn't have a 'T.   b.   permit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-9 11:22:47 |Display all floors

Thxs la Exp

now snakey seneca can shut up
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.