Views: 29989|Replies: 107

Why do westerners get treated so well in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-8 14:51:12 |Display all floors
But Chinese get treated so badly in western countries.  I've noticed that when westerners come to Asian countries like China, they get treated like "royalty".  But when we Chinese go to Western countries, we face so much racism and hatred.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-8 15:06:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-8 14:51
But Chinese get treated so badly in western countries.  I've noticed that when westerners come to Asian countries like China, they get treated like "royalty".  But when we Chinese go to W ...

You are probably the brother of KBAY>

Starting your own hate campain.

You are talking out of your rear flange

Go away Child

Chao Ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-8 15:13:01 |Display all floors
Don't deny the truth.  When you go to China do you tell the locals about how they would be treated back in your own country?  

Westerners think ALL chinese women are W-H-O-R-E-S, they think ALL chinese men have small penises and can't get women.  They think ALL chinese people are evil and cannot be trusted.  They call us "zipperheads", "chinks", "gooks", etc...

So many bad things have happened to me in the west.  One time I was pushed down the stairs and told to "go back to China!".  Westerners are indeed the most racist people.  I suggest every Chinese person do some research on western history of racism.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-8 15:26:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-8 15:13
Don't deny the truth.  When you go to China do you tell the locals about how they would be treated back in your own country?  

Westerners think ALL chinese women are W-H-O-R-E-S, they think ALL  ...

Still do not say where in the West

That proves a point

Chao Ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-8 15:27:58 |Display all floors
America!  But Europe is no different.  Just read all the china-bashing stories.  I've met many European people in shanghai and they use China as their playground.  No respect for Chinese people at all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-8 15:28:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-8 14:51
But Chinese get treated so badly in western countries.  I've noticed that when westerners come to Asian countries like China, they get treated like "royalty".  But when we Chinese go to W ...

what you deal with the issue is too side and partly to believe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-8 15:34:40 |Display all floors
there are lots of chinese living in usa and they get in with local people and work hard and welcome by them.
mere a few chinese who decieve and lazy or being a corrupt official escape to usa, of cause they are looked down by them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.